CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Saw this comment in one of the LP songs in youtube and it made me sad and amazed (how it was pieced well).

"
You were a tough man with a lonely heart. “Breaking the habit” was arduous for you, but your brave heart chose to scarify anything to take “one step closer”, even trying to “leave out all the rest”. Sadly, “in the end”, you’ve “given up” in an eternal “faint”. No more being “numb”, “no more sorrow”, and no more “crawling” pain “from the inside”. I did “bleed it out” as I heard the news this morning. I know you’ve been “waiting for the end” for a long time. But I can’t believe the truth that you ended up yourself in such a tragic way. Rest in peace, Chester. To me, your most precious legacy is “the messenger” which reminds me of “somewhere I belong” and “what I’ve done”.

I found out about Linkin Park through their Hybrid Theory album samples on MTV and their songs were so incredible in those days. It was a good time to hear music from many genres in the early 00s. Be it rock, pop, punk, or actual hip hop and rap. Linkin Park stood out from the rest despite Blink 182 and Green Day still punking the radio stations. Mike is awesome, but Chester was the heart of LP. RIP and continue singing forever will.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 21, 2017, 2:40:00 AM
Followed LP and were one of my first bands I ever listened to. Can't believe this. They meant a lot to me, crying like a little bitch now.
RIP...I hate when people decide to kill themselves :(
This always makes me want to cry
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS03VudGTKE

Spoiler
Linkin Park ft. Chris Cornell - Crawling (live)
WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!
I feel sorry for his kids. It was a cowardly thing for him to do.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info