We are excited to announce that Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath will be launching on PC at 1pm on Friday, August 4th (PDT) alongside the Harbinger Challenge League. The Fall of Oriath is set to be our largest content expansion ever. In addition to six new acts of content, it includes new skill and support gems, unique items, improvements to game performance and much more! Check out the latest trailer for a sneak peek of the chaos.

We haven't announced the release date for the Xbox One version just yet, but it's coming up also! We'll be launching a Closed Beta on Xbox One very soon. Keep an eye on the news for more information.

In the meantime, we encourage you to test The Fall of Oriath in its PC Beta! We're selecting players into the Beta randomly in waves. You can also get immediate access by purchasing a Supporter Pack here.

We wanted to take a moment to thank our community for their continued support throughout the years. Without your support, presence and feedback, the game as we know it would not have been possible. We are extremely proud of the work we've done on The Fall of Oriath and we can't wait to share it with you in all of its glory.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
HYPE !!!

To do list :

remove vp
nerf pathfinders
nerf vinktars
nerf barrage and kinetic blast

IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Jul 21, 2017, 5:45:34 AM
Wow, the release date trailer is awesome, well done guys ! Just the right amount of spoilers to get the hype high.

I seriously cannot wait, and am very happy to see a release that early in the month.
4th of august sounds great !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
nice job guys keep up the great work

Last edited by Achaean32 on Jul 20, 2017, 1:29:54 AM
Wow
Much earlier than expected. Slightly worried...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Yay, earlier than expected!
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Jul 20, 2017, 1:30:25 AM
Been waiting for this announcement for ever lol
looking forward to playing all 10 acts

thankyou ggg

and only just over 2 weeks away :)
Last edited by I_BEARS_I on Jul 20, 2017, 1:32:34 AM
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
Woo, can't wait. That week is going to suck for me, so this'll be a nice ending.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info