Avoiding porcupines and fighting bosses with flicker strike

"
Furor_Dei wrote:
Since I have vaal pact I don't leech life, so carnage heart isn't great for me. But if I unspec vaal pact and use it, it might work.

To be clear, even with Vaal Pact, you DO leech life. It's just instant. So Carnage Heart's increased leech and damage on leech wouldn't apply, but the extra phys dmg leech would. Not sure if you're already leeching 100% of life now, or instagibbing from full health, but average damage is ~21k, about 80% phys and 20% ele, and you have 1.1% phys leech and .4 global leech, so that's:

21k*.8*.015=252
21k*.2*.004=16.8

Plus, of course 75% of that for each splashed target. So it seems that an additional 2% phys leech would more than double your leech.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Last edited by tsftd on Jul 18, 2017, 7:57:15 AM
"
tsftd wrote:
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
Since I have vaal pact I don't leech life, so carnage heart isn't great for me. But if I unspec vaal pact and use it, it might work.

To be clear, even with Vaal Pact, you DO leech life. It's just instant. So Carnage Heart's increased leech and damage on leech wouldn't apply, but the extra phys dmg leech would. Not sure if you're already leeching 100% of life now, or instagibbing from full health, but average damage is ~21k, about 80% phys and 20% ele, and you have 1.1% phys leech and .4 global leech, so that's:

21k*.8*.015=252
21k*.2*.004=16.8

Plus, of course 75% of that for each splashed target. So it seems that an additional 2% phys leech would more than double your leech.

Thank you for the clarification and math to support it, I appreciate it.
playing flicker here (2.6 atm)

atm. flicker is one of the best high end grinding skill. But its not realy party support if you jump from a zo spot b.
Its more single player

damage fits easy t15+ in full party. No death, only by DOT after all mops are dead :D

what build and gear do you run?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info