[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

I'm at 138 chanced atm. Did a combination of scour chancing, and chancing every close i'vve seen.

Also farmed for about a total of 8hrs between docks/dried lake with ~50 iiq

My recommendation? Just farm the currency and buy it/scour it.
Last edited by Superfetusnumber8 on Aug 8, 2017, 11:30:12 PM
Its expensive because tier of it was increased, means its more rare now + very popular build enabling item. Better just play maps, save money and see it as investition for current prices.. All these complains about "people are dumb and listing 1c item for 4ex" are just so annoying.. For many people this is at all not needed for T1-10 maps and many casual players even dont reach red maps & end game content. Im doing T8 maps without str gear with 6L +2 Staff and see no problem while increasing my cash pile slowly
I've been chancing items since awakening league. I've spent more than 4000 chance orbs. And i never had one unique. If you can't believe it, just check my accomplishments... I still have to do the one about chancing a unique. It gives you an idea how hard it can be to chance one item...
Hello. I started this build as a league starter. I am now level 50 and all I can say is that I am a lot weak and my SRS deal barely any damage.
Can I get any advice on "cheaply" improving my damage at least? because the leveling process feel not enjoyable at all. I went to try this build because i've heard it is real easy to get with, but so far it's mostly the contrary.
I am open to any advice, thanks!
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hello. I started this build as a league starter. I am now level 50 and all I can say is that I am a lot weak and my SRS deal barely any damage.
Can I get any advice on "cheaply" improving my damage at least? because the leveling process feel not enjoyable at all. I went to try this build because i've heard it is real easy to get with, but so far it's mostly the contrary.

Get a 5 link staff (div cards or purchase) and alt spam or use shrieking essence of rage until u get +2 fire gems and put ur srs in that. You will become stronger cause srs wants gem lvl boost.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
bought a close helmet on the trade site on monday, four linked it, upgraded it to 20% quality and was chancing + scouring it.
I think it took around 50-60 tries. wasn't really counting
that's what i got:

i think i'm gonna sell it though. tried for like t7 maps, didn't really notice a big change.
That might be because my other gear is shit, not that much strength (around 400) and i need to finally fix my gem setup. But I'm going for a short vacation today so guess i'll do that after i get back.
"
AcidCitrus wrote:

Or do the same in a str/int helmet; when you start mapping go for a 6L staff with spam alt the +2 and putting BM as support gem there untill you get vagan BM Craft...

Without baron people achieve eaasily up to t10 maps.

With +2 SRS the mobs are melting away in the part2 acts for me
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
Currently at lvl 78 with 5k2 hp.
Doing T5 and T6 maps atm because i dont get any map drops. Trash mobs ( magic and rare ) still melt to the minions however when it comes to the boss, well it's kinda slow even with vaal lightning trap.
Should i get more minion dmg from jewel ?
vaal haste + flesh offering + silver flask for bosses and it dies pretty fast at least up to t9 without baron
srs were strong before baron. all baron does is let you invest a larger portion of your stats and gear into strength and hit points and less into out of the way minion nodes or costly jewels

which is extremely powerful . but by no means necessary for pre teir 10 content. there is no rush for baron unless you are really really pushing maps hard. in which case you probably have a support network or the know how to out right buy the baron
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 9, 2017, 7:48:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info