Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

Dear GGG, how about at least FKIN ONCE give us SFF Softcore, not this SSF HC? We see each fkin race SSF HC, SSF HC! Do for us at least OOOONCEEEE SSF Softcore!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
like we didn't have this same thing right now. hint: it was called LEGACY LEAGUE

and porting that concept to standard would've been the reason not to bother anymore with new leagues, in other words: a permanent and persistent game. you fucked up that chance too, ggg

Fun watching this guy throw temper tantrums and get ignored by everyone ^.^

_Sifu
race mode seems very boring, won't participate

how about to activate all/seperate modes at once (maybe abit reduced for good performance) instead of flipping one every hour?

PS: Situational (from merciless forward) Tormented Spirits are unprectiable OP as fuck, especially multi-possessing. Balance or remove this = welcome. E.g. the prophecy "Possessed Foe" in a warband leader is harder than any guardian boss without any special reward (as always xD).
Last edited by grustardo on Jul 13, 2017, 11:55:27 AM
(🌸=◡=) (🌸=◡=) (🌸=◡=)
"
ITry4humility wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
like we didn't have this same thing right now. hint: it was called LEGACY LEAGUE

and porting that concept to standard would've been the reason not to bother anymore with new leagues, in other words: a permanent and persistent game. you fucked up that chance too, ggg

Fun watching this guy throw temper tantrums and get ignored by everyone ^.^

_Sifu

He's not wrong. Mayhem and Turmoil are both variations on Legacy League itself - as would a flashback race (which a lot of people asked for and I have no idea why).

I got bored of Legacy League months ago. The race events were something different to break the monotony and offer something fun/different/challenging to return to. Well, Mayhem was somewhat challenging, somewhat fun and somewhat different. Turmoil is less so in every category as it aims to be closer to Legacy.

We're getting the equivalent of a Diablo 3 season cut down to a two week period which is still twice as long as it takes to get bored and quit.

I would have liked a challenging and engaging event that doesn't rain loot pinatas over your head non-stop. Even SSF in Mayhem wasn't much of a SSF experience considering how easily farmable loot was.

You can dismiss my opinion as just that and say the (assumed) majority disagree with me. But races by design are fundamentally different to the core gameplay. Turmoil is not. It may be more in line with with what the casuals who just jump through their hoop and grab prizes want, but that's not what races were about. Also when the bar is set this low, you get the same no-lifers taking the top prize every time because they can do this form of gameplay in their sleep. So we're left with players saying "there's no point to make a race because I won't win". To me that's evidence that things should be harder, not easier if you want a race to be worthwhile.

Taking something cool and fun and then revising it to be more casual to appeal to more people is the very practice that produced Diablo 3 and why most of us left for PoE in the first place.

I think it's great we have a non-void race this time, but why does GGG always have to worry about breaking Standard's economy? Would there be any worry about that from a non-void BLAMT race? Of course not. So come up with events that are defined as 'crazy' for their challenge and not for their ability to rain loot/currency.
can we get a ladder and countdown timer etc for turmoil in the race event section?
Looking forward to the race!!
So there is basically no point in playing this race on HC or SSFHC. Shared pool with retarded sc builds. If you say something about challenge by playing on hc in this league this is truly retarded. It is all about MTX and chests so not giving separate prize pool is just stupid.
"
DchJos wrote:
So there is basically no point in playing this race on HC or SSFHC. Shared pool with retarded sc builds. If you say something about challenge by playing on hc in this league this is truly retarded. It is all about MTX and chests so not giving separate prize pool is just stupid.

Agreed, getting to 90 in ssf hc is not the same thing as getting to 90 in sc. They should not share the same prize pool.
14 days, 100 box a day, there's 1400 per league? sc,hc,ssf hc?

Do i still qualify for the box if i don't login that day, even if i mean the requirement of the top 15000?

Will there be repeated winner? or once you get one box, you can't get another?
Last edited by KingKendrick on Jul 14, 2017, 6:33:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info