Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

This looks cool
"
xxsmittyxx wrote:
"
Glasse wrote:
What time does it start? It only says 14th us and 15th NZ

Devs/Support herro can we like have an actual time here?

It is launched 15/7 09:00 NZT,

9:00 AM (9:00) NZT = 5:00 PM (17:00) Previous Day(Fri 14/7) EDT for US players
9:00 AM (9:00) NZT = 11:00 PM (23:00) Previous Day(Fri 14/7) CEST for EU players

Countdown from PoE Twitter:

https://t.co/vIu8SVNRK5
Last edited by Mikkni on Jul 12, 2017, 3:20:56 AM
as stated by so many, i would prefer a sc-ssf-league too. feels at the moment way more popular den sc or hc standard.
but i will try hc-ssf until i die propably about level 30 or so ;)

as a casual i would like to have a two weeks endless ledge event. or just give us an endless ledge dlc.

neverthless, since someone suggested to use this league as last chance to use a ci/doublediping facetank-build:
can anybody suggest a hc and casual viable build for this?
Dont have any experience with such events - are the prizes for the first characters to reach certain levels or will they be given away at the end of the event?
Sounds good, thanks GGG!

Where we can register ?
I was really hoping to play a standard/SC Solo self-found, but it's nice to at least know that you have that in mind!
sorry but no hype for me , this race have no real difficulty's and "pérandus" seriously no like this !!
"
vto wrote:
Dont have any experience with such events - are the prizes for the first characters to reach certain levels or will they be given away at the end of the event?

The Demigod Chest is given to the first player of each ascendancy to reach 100 (or the highest level/exp total if none made it to 100).

All the other prizes are drawn at random from a pool of all the players who reached the level bracket for each prize draw.

Prizes are drawn after the event has completed.
After reading over the notes again, not as excited as I was. Was really hoping that there would be multiple mechanics in each zone. I will still play and always think a non-voided league is worth the time & effort. But would really like to see a league that melds some of these mechanics together in each zone.

I feel like the randomness of encounters is what really makes for interesting gameplay and memorable encounters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info