One of the Saddest Videos I Have Watched in a While

In that case the blame is on Anita 100%, Boogie brought up some interesting points. She was just acting as a bully there
feel bad. but not TOO bad for boogie.
Yes, he's definitely a very good guy but physically and psychologically he's an embodiment of the snowball effect when it comes to low effort. he's weak and he likes to be weak and is surrounded by people who also feed his weakness.

By this I mean the following:
there are two types of people; the person who has a dream and puts some effort into it, who goes outside and achieves his dream, or dies trying.
then there's the person who has a dream, but makes of it only a dream his whole life, might try a bit but just barely.

Boogie is the latter, he knows he's in bad health, he knows he needs to lose weight, he knows his body is in extremely bad shape, yet he doesnt seriously diet, he barely exercises and he cheated on his diets numerous times. this is the man that ate a large jar of mayo "for charity".

ofc im simplifying by saying there are two types of people, in fact its more like the dream is the ocean, and there are several stages, boogie is the guy at the beach who gets his feet wet and immediately fears the waves, a good part of his audience makes excuses for him, treats him like a baby or has their own issues lived through him. They want him at the beach so that through him they might feel they are less of a slob, that they are not cowards themselves who cannot face even their reflex in the water. Misery does love company, and denial is ever their friend.

Boogie doesnt need people telling him he's great and that he's going to be ok not changing, he needs people to wake him up before the quicksand takes his legs, he needs to realize that the giant ugly (inside and out) snake named Anita is not coiling around his neck to just be playful nor is it a poor misunderstood creature.
The truth is not only the ocean the dream , the setting is also your outlook on life, where you stand on this metaphorical beach/ocean is your comfort zone, if you never gather the courage or put the effort to swim through the waves you better not regret your holiday when the sun is setting.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 3, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Man, he's so weak for worrying about upsetting a woman," said all the single MGTOW of Off-Topic about someone far more successful than they'll ever be. LOL.

What a condescending petulant inflammatory and childish comment,

Also pretty odd considering everyone here wouldn't want to even be boogie for a day.

Also wtf does MTGOW mean?
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 3, 2017, 6:13:34 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Man, he's so weak for worrying about upsetting a woman," said all the single MGTOW of Off-Topic about someone far more successful than they'll ever be. LOL.

What a condescending petulant inflammatory and childish comment,

Also pretty odd considering everyone here wouldn't want to even be boogie for a day.

so I googled

MTGOW

the results came up with something like men going their own way or something

its something like a group or movement of men committed to not letting women own them

some see them as sexist or anti feminist

*disclaimer* I really dident dig too deep
I dont see any any key!
"
Manocean wrote:

"Men Going Their Own Way".

It's like one part asexuality, one part marriage avoidance, one part exhaustion due to rampant third wave feminism.

I think Charan might be confusing them with the (actually terrible) "incels" or whatever the fuck "TheRedPill" has turned into since their inglorious start as pick-up artists.

They're definitely not all the same thing. Not really sure why he has such ire for people that ostensibly have chosen to give up on serious relationships -- it seemed like a swing and a miss from here.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

It's like one part asexuality, one part marriage avoidance, one part exhaustion due to rampant third wave feminism.

Given who I was describing, sounds pretty bang-on to me. Incel would in fact be a bit harsh here. I'm pretty sure some of our singletons 'get some' on occasion.

you know what.... I just enjoy being single because it's way less complicated being on my own. But I disagree with the whole MGTOW shit. I hate social and political labels, it's like today it's forbidden to be in the middle. You have to be super on the right or super on the left. You have to be super modernist or super traditional.

I enjoy my little life being simple and fun :3 I don't ask for more.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Given who I was describing, sounds pretty bang-on to me. Incel would in fact be a bit harsh here. I'm pretty sure some of our singletons 'get some' on occasion.

you know what.... I just enjoy being single because it's way less complicated being on my own. But I disagree with the whole MGTOW shit. I hate social and political labels, it's like today it's forbidden to be in the middle. You have to be super on the right or super on the left. You have to be super modernist or super traditional.

I enjoy my little life being simple and fun :3 I don't ask for more.

I get the feeling that was directed at me....

I feel I have displeased our ruler :(

at any rate I agree with you it feels like there is no middle ground anymore just extremes that are obligated to hate each other
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

at any rate I agree with you it feels like there is no middle ground anymore just extremes that are obligated to hate each other

I'm sorry no it wasn't directed at you or anyone else here, it's just an observation as how things in general are nowaday.

I started voting for right wings party in the last few years and people think I'm a super extrem right wing guy, no not at all I'm actually pretty left leaning on many topics. I'm a middle grounded person, like in most conversation about the Trump thread, even if I disagree with what most leftist and liberals have to say on here, I also disagree with many things that people who support Trump on here, I'm on the right but just a tiny bit. And I don't like when people expect me to be or super right or super left.... it's like there is only place for extreme lately and that is sad.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

I'm sorry no it wasn't directed at you or anyone else here, it's just an observation as how things in general are nowaday.

I started voting for right wings party in the last few years and people think I'm a super extrem right wing guy, no not at all I'm actually pretty left leaning on many topics. I'm a middle grounded person, like in most conversation about the Trump thread, even if I disagree with what most leftist and liberals have to say on here, I also disagree with many things that people who support Trump on here, I'm on the right but just a tiny bit. And I don't like when people expect me to be or super right or super left.... it's like there is only place for extreme lately and that is sad.

No I meant Charan's comment was directed at me

where he says "given who I was describing"
I dont see any any key!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Anyone who thinks in terms of 'getting some' is comically missing the point. I know it doesn't apply to you, just thinking aloud.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info