Supporter Pack question

"
Erbert1 wrote:
Edit - Or if you have the Kitava could you post how it looks on the witch/ranger/scion?

Ah, missed this! Sorry.

These won't be the highest quality images you've ever seen, but hopefully they help.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Im very happy. I now have an armor set for each class ascendancy including three ascendants for good measure. I dont like to keep sets whole, I like to mix and match and pull in other pieces. Ive got kitava set itself split between three toons and the points have been used to finish many more off.
"
I don't know why, but I still prefer the Phoenix armor to the Kitava armor. But that is just my opinion :P

Agreed, but Phoenix looks even more outstandingl with kitava/beast/legion weapon effect and outlaw cape!

Casters definitely lose out again with this round of cosmetics....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Erbert1 wrote:
Edit - Or if you have the Kitava could you post how it looks on the witch/ranger/scion?

Ah, missed this! Sorry.

These won't be the highest quality images you've ever seen, but hopefully they help.

tyvm! I may get it but my MTX tab is a total disaster and not really looking forward on adding another tab so if GGG decides to bring on the new MTX changes soon I'll prob get it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info