Developer Diary - Music in Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

As a musician myself, I have always had an appreciation for the music of this game and the obvious care and attention that is paid to it by not only the composers, but Chris and the gang for understanding how important it is and hiring the right people and giving them the proper resources to complete the whole package.
Kamil, it was very interesting reading the backstory behind the creation of the main theme and Act 5 music. I'm a huge fan of the new music. Keep up the good work!
Very interesting read and nice pictures. I had no idea the giant stone statue is Chitus.
Killer preview track Kamil! So looking forward to getting my hands on the full soundtrack when it's released!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
This preview track reminds me of CD music from The Settlers 2.
https://soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski/solaris-vs-lunaris
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jun 27, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
Good job Kamil

New music is amazing. Sooner or later it will became boring, so enjoy while you can! :)
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Anyone cares about music in this game? LOL
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info