[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

Since you dont have an axe equipped, you have to take mace nodes instead of axe. Or you just buy an axe :) Also, look for the helmet enchant for 30% reduced Earthquake duration. If you get all the stats you need to play this build, your equip looks fine. You even have the +1 curse anvil.
Awesome, thanks! Will be glad to get this guy back to working order, though I'll have to look into an Axe.

Glad to know he's still salvageable, since he was the first character that could actually do Uber Lab with relative ease.

Edit: Well looks like I've repaired mine as best I can~ Had to take a couple of stat nodes, but, I could drop a few nodes elsewhere since I don't need bleed chance.

Most annoyingly, got to go recolour and replace one of my Curse-Auras since it got split in half, and I can't afford the massive int requirement it has now.
Last edited by Zephryl on Mar 25, 2018, 1:46:24 AM
Hello
I play this build and i really like it. I use cleave with multistrike atm.
You can check my character, standing at lvl86. Destroy everything!
This build got a nice buff in 3.3

- Earthquake now has a nice Vaal effect
- The delay for the Aftershock is much lower so we can squeeze more of them into a fight
- It is easier to craft a good weapon (since the AS restriction is not that hard anymore)

I´ll try to post a new skilltree soon.
interesting build! just wondering for 3.3 you took gratuitous violence and haemophilia gloves???

and do you think vaal EQ will be good for a bleed EQ build?

Thanks in advance.
"
Jazax wrote:
interesting build! just wondering for 3.3 you took gratuitous violence and haemophilia gloves???

and do you think vaal EQ will be good for a bleed EQ build?

Thanks in advance.

Vaal EQ will be good because it is free and it adds a little extra fun. I dont know how it behaves so I cant tell exactly if it will add much more damage. The aftershock bonus doesnt apply to bleed so it might do nothing, since we will have bigger bleed stacks from the normal hits.

Gratuitous Violence got a buff in 3.2 with 25% more damage with bleeds and the explosions help with clearing. Its up to you what you want to use.

Haemophilia are also a good option but not necessary. It depends if you get enough life and resistances from your gear.
the damage while leveling seems low the incursions are hit and miss with the damage
True melee is generally a bad idea if you want to farm incursions :(
hopefully end game it will be fine for the incursions
why do we use maim support in the totem/ reckoning/ leap slam when we have it from the tree with our attacks maiming vs bleeding mobs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info