[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

im gonna level sunder and faster attacks at the same time to swap for bosses

sunder replace eq
faster attack replace rapid decay
ruthless or whatever it is replace lesser duration
Can I use soul taker in this build?
Thank you for a nice build :p
Soul taker is too fast. Your bleed will suck due to low base damage.

Would it be possible to run the build with this? Or would the attack speed cancel out the effect of the +2 to support gems
You can do an EQ Bleed build with a 2h axe but this would be totally different. You should take another class for it, like Slayer. Also it will be hard to get a good attack speed / EQ delay ratio. With the right equip you might be able to get an attack speed that is twice as fast as your EQ delay. If you really want to use Atziri Disfavour, use Cleave or Sunder. Here is a quick build template for Cleave (PAth of Building Build import Link): https://pastebin.com/exn9pDZx

Opinion on the surrender versus lioneye's remorse?
Less flat life but frees up a slot as well as healing more on block. Pretty good option in my opinion, but usually much more expensive. If you get one, use it :)
Since you replaced Warlord's Mark with Temporal Chains and have no way to generate endurance charges anymore, what do you think changing Maim for Endurance Charge on Melee Stun in the Shield Charge setup?
Sorry, this is a mistake. I will use Warlords Mark to save three skillpoints. Since the EQ Aftershock does not give bonus bleed damage, we get the 8 stacks much faster. This way, the offensive buff of temporal chains is very small. So I decided to ditch it.
Another quick question:

In which order would you take the ascendancies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info