Overhaul, fix PvP in Path of Exile

"
Fnts7 wrote:
Never really had an opportunity to play 3v3 or CTF, because couldn't ever get into a game when waiting up to 5 mins.

*facepalm*

try messaging people. 'hey, want to play ctf?' and when you get a 5+ THEN queue.

otherwise, you'll likely just end up getting no matches 99% of the time... or jumping into a group's ctf chain. which, if you can actually play, is fine.

there's a lot to criticize here, obviously. but the above isn't on ggg, that's on you.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
This is ridiculous. I just had a 1v1 match in Abyss league. Just from curiosity. My char is lvl85. Got opponent lvl37.

Imagine what a new player must think. "I'm lvl 37, why the hell I get opponent lvl85, who one clicks me? Are devs of this game total amateurs?"

You say above that POE gets too causual. But POE will never hit mainstream if such issues exist. Many ppl will simply quit the game after that, because thinking that POE is some kind of yet another garage garbage.

GGG, pls throw away PvP completelly of fix it. Current state is worse than if there would be no PvP at all.

Regardless of what Pvp was in Diablo 2, I think that proper PvP actually alone would fix the Standard league. PvP would give great sense for grinding in Standard. Imagine those great legendary builds battles taking place. With proper balance naturally.

Chaos damage is another joke in PvP - either you can't do anything against CI builds or chaos damage in PvP is so great that ppl without close to cap chaos res stand no chance against similar lvl and power chaos damage build.
Last edited by Fnts7 on Dec 27, 2017, 4:32:48 PM
guys, it's fine GGG's got this under control

See? Perfect fix. Great work GGG! It's not a problem with their shitty -EVERYTHING INVOLVING PVP-, the players are just getting discouraged too quickly. That's all!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
special damage scaling rules

Those are indeed very special!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
From the Chris Wilson interview:

"Like, for example, the six acts thing in 3.0.0 was exactly what the game needed at the time, because people were getting super frustrated with playing through multiple difficulties. So that was really good. But if our big 3.0.0 expansion was something completely unrelated, like another PvP overhaul or whatever, then it could have been something that players were like, "Well that's cool, but I don't see how it really helps me a lot right now. What I want is the difficulties to go away." And so it's super important that when we're working on long term stuff that it's going to improve the game when it is released rather than something that would improve the game right now."

PvP overhaul is used as an example that would harm the game.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
GGG is like

— Can we have some PvP balance?
- here's act 4 for you

— Please fix at least utterly broken shit you've made
- here's 6 more acts

— Please?!
- [spits with a bunch of MTX's, Xbox port, 2 new boss encounters]

They do what they can. The game is partially rotten but none cares.
Last edited by 0xF on Jan 14, 2018, 1:51:48 PM
GGG is a company. It's not a friend of yours that you can want what something they make something you desire to happen.
what we expect is small fixes to pvp anyway, do anybody expect a complete overhaul? come on, it would be total waste of money for GGG.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 14, 2018, 2:30:13 PM
The only small fixes happens when people post videos running HOGM maps.
But even on that part I suspect Scorching rays not being nerfed is also because of HOGM.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info