Super Stash Sale and Events Starting This Weekend!

You know what - as much as purchasing things with $ is a pain for me (I have less valuable currency + conversion fees), I actually wanted to buy some stash tabs for me and my brother.

But meh, too bad the sale ends soon.

Thanks to having polish currency, I had to move money all over the place, but sadly I need to wait 1-2 days (+ it said they're working on weekends) for transaction to be confirmed (I'm still waiting). So that being said, I don't think I'll get my money converted to $ in time, which will ruin my plans.
I could buy these at regular prices, but that way it wouldn't be just worth it. I have enough of expenses, so that would be the stupidest idea I could come up with. No offense of course, don't get me wrong. You all know how real life works.

*sigh* I guess I'll cancel that and move money back to my bank account then.

By the way the events are pretty much 'meh', not really rewarding. I'd appreciate even a single coin (point) for getting to some checkpoint (for example achieving a specific level). That way, there would be at least 'something' worth the time and effort, as sometimes it's just a pure waste of time.
"
Rikifive wrote:

use paysafecard if you don't have a credit card which would automatically convert the money for you.

"
Rikifive wrote:

By the way the events are pretty much 'meh', not really rewarding. I'd appreciate even a single coin (point) for getting to some checkpoint (for example achieving a specific level).

in other words, you prefer the game to be "pay to play"?

"
Rikifive wrote:

That way, there would be at least 'something' worth the time and effort, as sometimes it's just a pure waste of time.

except for professional streamers, games are about wasting time?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 25, 2017, 1:52:42 PM
"
vio wrote:

use paysafecard if you don't have a credit card which would automatically convert the money for you.

This was my first attempt to buy something in different currency (namely $) and I've heard PayPal is good enough for that, but yeah.. There probably were better ways to do that. I do have a credit card, but I honstly have no idea how exactly it is handled by my bank (cost-wise) and looking for the answers didn't give much results. Well, it wasn't anything important anyway, so I'll just deal with it.

"
vio wrote:

in other words, you prefer the game to be "pay to play"?

Hmm.. I didn't even think of that, but I get where you're going with this. It depends on what exactly do you have in mind, but that's true, that there's nothing to complain about.
I was just kind of curious, but that's a long story.
What you said more or less gave me the answer, so let's leave that subject.

"
vio wrote:

except for professional streamers, games are about wasting time?

That's absolutely not what I had in mind, let's not get too far with this - I just meant gameplay-wise, nothing more.
It's just that I'm kind of avoiding most of the events and focusing on permament characters instead. The fact, that they're for fun is another subject and I undertsand that.

Either way- please don't get me wrong. Probably I worded things wrongly and most likely I don't know much about the game yet, but that absolutely wasn't a complaint...
"
Rikifive wrote:

There probably were better ways to do that. I do have a credit card, but I honstly have no idea how exactly it is handled by my bank (cost-wise) and looking for the answers didn't give much results. Well, it wasn't anything important anyway, so I'll just deal with it.

wouldn't use paypal, i have no idea who gave them a banking license anyway ...

if you got a credit card and you buy stuff in another currency, your bank charges you the amount in your local currency while applying the currency conversion rates valid at the time of the purchase.

and yeah, probably misunderstood some of your statements.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Any planned new Stash Tab types coming in 3.0.0?
"
Rikifive wrote:
You know what - as much as purchasing things with $ is a pain for me (I have less valuable currency + conversion fees), I actually wanted to buy some stash tabs for me and my brother.

But meh, too bad the sale ends soon.

Thanks to having polish currency, I had to move money all over the place, but sadly I need to wait 1-2 days (+ it said they're working on weekends) for transaction to be confirmed (I'm still waiting). So that being said, I don't think I'll get my money converted to $ in time, which will ruin my plans.
I could buy these at regular prices, but that way it wouldn't be just worth it. I have enough of expenses, so that would be the stupidest idea I could come up with. No offense of course, don't get me wrong. You all know how real life works.

By the way the events are pretty much 'meh', not really rewarding. I'd appreciate even a single coin (point) for getting to some checkpoint (for example achieving a specific level). That way, there would be at least 'something' worth the time and effort, as sometimes it's just a pure waste of time.

Try emailing support about this, they're usually pretty good at working with people that run into technical hiccups.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
vio wrote:

wouldn't use paypal, i have no idea who gave them a banking license anyway ...

if you got a credit card and you buy stuff in another currency, your bank charges you the amount in your local currency while applying the currency conversion rates valid at the time of the purchase.

and yeah, probably misunderstood some of your statements.

Yeah, I am aware, that it has mixed opinions, never even used it yet - but was going to.
Never heard of paysafecard - recommendation-wise. Now I'm really confused..

As for credit card - I've bumped into an article about different kind of cards, so at this point I'm not even sure if mine does support that. I've never dealt with multi-currency transactions and obviously I'd like to avoid any problems coming from that title. I guess it would be best to go to the bank and ask there, but again, it's closed on weekends..

Yeah, I can see, that what I wrote looked like it was coming from a raging kid, so probably my bad there.

"
Archwizard wrote:
Try emailing support about this, they're usually pretty good at working with people that run into technical hiccups.

I don't think support would be able to help me there. At the very moment I just don't have money, so there's a problem on my side. :P

Well, perhaps next time...
Update: Finally money was successfully transferred, but the sale is gone. RIP :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info