The Pantheon System

At last I know what's going on.

Well, I hope that those vessels will be not so rare that f.e. ancient reliquary key from legacy, which I didnt found, even though I play this league almost everyday xD.
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
I want something like "if you got ancestral bound 1% of totems Damage Leeched as Life" pantheon option, it will allow me to make more interesting totem build and NOT be forced to use chieftain ascendancy to survive.
1 more thing to carry :(
SC legues V
hawt...
Cheers to those whose friends have moved on to other games...
"
Tupelo wrote:
Very cool system but I think it need a rework.

Most players hate gem swaping before and after bosses or certain situations, now we're just adding another layer of swaping to that.

Instead I think the bonuses should be more significant and be a permanent choise so we dont have to swap each encounter. As it is now it's a cool idea but annoying in practice.

Permanent choise with a quest + regret orbs to change them, something like that.

Players nowadays get annoyed by small things like that? Wow... You don't have 10 seconds to "waste" thinking in a strategy to deal with an enemy before going map? What do you think Path of Exile is? A food-truck?
Dream with me !
"
Tupelo wrote:

Most players hate gem swaping before and after bosses or certain situations, now we're just adding another layer of swaping to that.

Instead I think the bonuses should be more significant and be a permanent choise so we dont have to swap each encounter. As it is now it's a cool idea but annoying in practice.

Permanent choise with a quest + regret orbs to change them, something like that.

No way, let it how it is. It's perfectly fine.

I had the chance to test it in the game, it saved me a map with added cold damage that had the new lmp spectral throw guards that hit like a truck: I was being frozen and stunned like crazy. Then I went to Sin, changed from Arakaali (-degen) & Ralakesh (-bleeding) to Brine King (-frozen/stun) & Gruthkul (-damage/+evade), problem solved, cleared the rest of the map with no problem. If I had to pay currency to change the pantheon, I'd rather just skip any content that require these changes.
Last edited by BlowITA on Jun 21, 2017, 9:59:23 AM
"
Tupelo wrote:

If you don't like the ability to switch them, there's already perfect solution: don't switch them!
Or even better: /destroy 10 regrets each time you switch them if you want that action to cost regrets xD
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Very Nice
Go Big Or Go Home!
pantheon is like Bleed on beta underwhelming and quite useless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info