Amazing 305max 1.4aps 2 exalts left Dagger 73%Crit!!!

ok then nvm
u only spend our time
"
Halmgar wrote:
u only spend our time

Awww..... really.... I'm sorry... guess if u didn't waste my time with these offers.........
Tell u what... go upstairs (out of ur moms basement) go in the bathroom and grab a wash cloth and clean the sand out of ur vagina.....
IGN ~Neal~ ~Mila_K~
These jokes about mon and the vagina are amazing! they show how your mind is flawed and your narrow worldview :3 small kid
"
Halmgar wrote:
These jokes about mon and the vagina are amazing! they show how your mind is flawed and your narrow worldview :3 small kid

No it shows how much u value ur "time" playing a GAME..... if ur time is THAT important get off ur ass and do something worth doing.... married with 3 kids... I've done something with my time. I'm here to have fun not bitch about my TIME being wasted....
IGN ~Neal~ ~Mila_K~
So thanks for the skepticism (we certainly lack more of that). 76% crit chance is a long shot lower than cap.
"
ShadowTigerz wrote:
"
Halmgar wrote:

No it shows how much u value ur "time" playing a GAME..... if ur time is THAT important get off ur ass and do something worth doing.... married with 3 kids... I've done something with my time. I'm here to have fun not bitch about my TIME being wasted....

Lol. Div.
IGN - Kaputz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info