The Fall of Oriath: Doedre the Vile

"
YohSL wrote:
Well that's cool that she's getting a new model and fight, even if it's in a shithole.
But that does raise the question, why didn't Maligaro and Shavronne get new models?
Because honestly while thous fights are mechanically interesting, they more less feel like your fighting the same old characters again.

It's just Shavronne and Brutus, again.
Maligaro and Fidelitas, again.

Are they just placeholders?

Don't recall ever fighting the two of them together in each case. Their attack patterns have changed a bit too, but the biggest difference is in the interplay between the bosses as combined.

Doedre, afaik, doesn't seem to have much of a 'companion' character in the lore and hence is relegated to having to fight all on her lonesome, which may explain why she's the only one who's received a complete overhaul. Also, I think the new Doedre model has been in the game for a long time. You've even been able to select it as your forum picture since forever.
Could we at least get an update that fixes hideout inventories and access to merc lab this week?

The right man at the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
"
HappyRogue wrote:
Even with the delay, i'm hoping 3.0 is still around the week of July 11th.

Prepare for disappointment.
Here lies a toppled god;
his fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
a narrow and a tall one.
- F.H.
What about the new MTX system haven't heard anything about that yet or the implementation of MTX in general in beta
"
Immermnemion wrote:
"
HappyRogue wrote:
Even with the delay, i'm hoping 3.0 is still around the week of July 11th.

Prepare for disappointment.

Meh. No wipe and patch this week... :((( And.... prepare for 3.0 not earlier than beginning of August.
so beta is dead another week waiting on bug fixes to make it stable. meh.
You have a bad case of project creep. Get it looked at.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 19, 2017, 10:06:50 PM
Looking Good, cant wait to try it out.

Looks like this is the first delay , usually there is about 3, so hopefully they can release full release before my summer break ends.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
Looking Good, cant wait to try it out.

Looks like this is the first delay , usually there is about 3, so hopefully they can release full release before my summer break ends.

First delay? 3.0 was supposed to be out in April.
For some reason I thought that was this week. Next time I'll read the full post.

Will be worth the wait, undoubtedly.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 19, 2017, 10:09:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info