I want to play beta someone stop me

"
poliboy wrote:
"
Basedgodx wrote:
3.0 is gonna be a big disappointment.
You heard it here first,.. most people playing beta arent playing beta anymore.

Dude is playing an incomplete game and he is calling 3.0 a disappointment?.

All i can tell you is that if you can afford it go for it.

after they add act 8 this week getting into maps will be a lot easier looks like you will get one more lab, 6 ascendancy points total and with that you can pretty much test any build you want.

He is disapointed because all new acts are just old acts rehashes. It's understandable.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
Elhazzared wrote:
"
poliboy wrote:
"
Basedgodx wrote:
3.0 is gonna be a big disappointment.
You heard it here first,.. most people playing beta arent playing beta anymore.

Dude is playing an incomplete game and he is calling 3.0 a disappointment?.

All i can tell you is that if you can afford it go for it.

after they add act 8 this week getting into maps will be a lot easier looks like you will get one more lab, 6 ascendancy points total and with that you can pretty much test any build you want.

He is disapointed because all new acts are just old acts rehashes. It's understandable.

Act 6 and 7 yes. act 5 not at all.

But were you really expecting 6 completely new areas?
You seem like the type that wants something shiny and new. Don't play beta. It's new, but it isn't shiny. Wait for 3.0. If you don't it will be shiny, but not new.
Yes act 5 is the one exception. As for whether or not I expected it. When I first heard of it I did expect it, it is something they've been working on for years! Alas it's not but I don't really mind it too much, to me it feels a little bit better than doing the same 4 acts 3 times in a row still. I was merely explaining what the otehr guy probably felt.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Wipes, man. Think of the wipes. Find a Mirror in Beta? Wiped. Find that Unique you've always dreamed of? Wiped. Now how's that gonna make you feel? Besides, the new content added with general release of 3.0 will be polished AND complete, and completely new for you, if you wait.

Hang tight! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The one Complain i have about 3.0 is the pantheon system (is garbage).

all you do is get a buff for killing bosses you are supposed to kill no matter what.

Is not a system is just a gimme.
Last edited by poliboy on Jun 17, 2017, 6:05:27 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You seem like the type that wants something shiny and new. Don't play beta. It's new, but it isn't shiny. Wait for 3.0. If you don't it will be shiny, but not new.

YES! This is just how I feel. If I buy a supporter pack before 3.0 I will give it away.

"
Raycheetah wrote:

Hang tight! =^[.]^=

I'm hanging! I'm hanging!
Censored.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Wipes, man. Think of the wipes. Find a Mirror in Beta? Wiped. Find that Unique you've always dreamed of? Wiped. Now how's that gonna make you feel? Besides, the new content added with general release of 3.0 will be polished AND complete, and completely new for you, if you wait.

Hang tight! =^[.]^=

Yeah, my first time playing the beta Hillock dropped a Tabula. I can't tell you how frustrating it is getting that Beginners Luck achievement in beta after countless hours trying to get it on live. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I don't know how long I can control myself.

Easy enough, stop.
Originally GGG promised just one more act. Act5.

Swapping cruel and merciless into 'rehashed' versions of same ones is a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info