Weekly Beta Report One

swack
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
cool

Only thing that bugs me is that if they have a hard time releasing a simple Mtx system, how many more years we are going to wait for a New trade system

if you've been paying attention or keeping up at all with ggg, you would know that chris is vehemently against a new trade system and we will never get one
The beta client fixed my problem with having extremely long loading times for zones that I didn't visit since the client started, thank you so much!
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.
Last edited by Braves on Jun 14, 2017, 8:49:04 PM
I actually liked the new position of the portal in ebony barracks, made me remember to grab it since it used to be off screen initially. But all good regardless.
"
Braves wrote:
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.

i'm quite surprised this was not touched upon in the OP as well..... do i hear crickets? i think of all the bugs i read in this report, none of them even counted all at once touched upon how many times i heard about benches (aside from EVERYONE asking every 20 seconds in global chat if MTX was fixed)...

apparently, nobody uses crafting benches anymore? (this must have been a secret test by GGG to see if they needed to keep them around)
Crafting benches fix please pretty please!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
Have all the MTX and Beta Key reward drawings from the races before the 1 Week Event been drawn at this point? Thanks for anyone that knows.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
SicariusCor wrote:
Nice list of fixes. Is there an update for mtx fix in the beta? Didn't see it in the list and would be nice to know if you have been able to locate the problem you had with the initial launch of it.

We're still looking into this. We'll post an update as soon as we're able to.

Most looking forward to this particular update.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
iolanthe wrote:
I actually liked the new position of the portal in ebony barracks, made me remember to grab it since it used to be off screen initially. But all good regardless.

Well, the original position was actually immediately above where you exited the sewers. I'm hoping they used the word originally correctly in the OP.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info