Delete Me

UglyStru, do you prefer Crit Damage over the Physical to Lightning Support? Tried both and I honestly can't see the difference besides the DPS numbers.
Last edited by BadHotPotato on Jun 21, 2017, 12:35:19 PM
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
UglyStru, do you prefer Crit Damage over the Physical to Lightning Support? Tried both and I honestly can't see the difference besides the DPS numbers.

Phys to Lightning would probably be better for overall mapping and clearing, but you'll want that added crit against bosses. I suck at boss fights, so that's why I chose that instead. Clear speed really shouldn't be an issue =P
"
UglyStru wrote:
"
BadHotPotato wrote:

Phys to Lightning would probably be better for overall mapping and clearing, but you'll want that added crit against bosses. I suck at boss fights, so that's why I chose that instead. Clear speed really shouldn't be an issue =P

Thanks, I'll be using both.
How would you go about running frenzy charges in this build? Would it be worth it?
"
Kughxy wrote:
How would you go about running frenzy charges in this build? Would it be worth it?

Definitely not. It'd require more passive skill travel with not much of a benefit. You can build a Frenzy Wild Striker but not for Assassin. Use Mathil's Wild Strike Raider if you want to stack Frenzy charges.
Last edited by UglyStru on Jun 21, 2017, 7:59:30 PM
I have pretty much followed the build. I have real problems with bosses where I just have to stand there for minutes to kill him. Some of the tougher monsters also take a bit of hitting. Is there a way to rectify that? My tool tip dps is 6k. I am using the gem setup link you have as well
What ring and amulet?
What's your opinion on Hand of Wisdom and Action?
"
shornack wrote:
I have pretty much followed the build. I have real problems with bosses where I just have to stand there for minutes to kill him. Some of the tougher monsters also take a bit of hitting. Is there a way to rectify that? My tool tip dps is 6k. I am using the gem setup link you have as well

What weapons are you using? What level are your skill gems? You may want to spec out of some defensive nodes and take some deeps in the claw clusters if you're having trouble.
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
What's your opinion on Hand of Wisdom and Action?

Great claw, but way too pricey for a beginner. Tbh I don't even have a HoWA, never wanted to use it. I was more interested in making weird shit like Blight Spell Totems and stuff =P So I've never really tested it. However, it's got low phys damage and no crit multi which I think I would rather have instead of lightning damage. That elemental stuff would require a completely different skill tree path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info