Spelling mistakes and typos

In the "Vaal Summon Skeletons of Mages " gem, the base skill is known as "Summon Skeletons of of Sorcery" instead of "Summon Skeletons of of Mages"

Is it intended thing for item filter? or a real typo?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Feb 14, 2024, 3:36:35 PM
The item "The Winds of Fate" has in its Portuguese translation "mácima" instead of "máxima"
"
Onimirare wrote:
The item "The Winds of Fate" has in its Portuguese translation "mácima" instead of "máxima"

you sure it is not the correct spelling in Brazil?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
The new "Legion Scarab of The Sekhema" as previewed (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3497694#item-fragment-81) has an unintentionally capitalized T, which isn't consistent with "of the" suffixes across the rest of the game.
Flaring Allflame Ember Of Kalguurans says "PACK MONSTERS A HAVE CHANCE TO LEAVE.." I think it should be HAVE A CHANCE
"4% increased chance for Haunted Monsters in your Maps have Unresolved Anguish"
- a Necropolis Atlas Skill at the bottom right

should be "increased chance to have" instead of "increased chance have"
Type Wrong Text

Item
Unique Shield
Mutewind Pennant Enameled Buckler

Still show's Call to Arms
Should be changed to Warlord's Call to match Keystone/Effect
Helena's message during "Rescued" does not have a period at the end of the statement, and it likely should have one.

"I know you have no use for the former, so let's hope the latter makes up for it"
Necromancer node between Mindless Aggression and Bone Barrier "Minion damage, cast speed." Has the wrong name. It should be "Minion damage and life"
Last edited by handon14 on Apr 4, 2024, 6:05:07 AM
Unique staff: Annihilating Light

The text for the mod "(60-70)% reduced Elemental Resistances" - should replace <reduced> with <less> as it is a multiplicative multiplier.

That is, if it was indeed intended to be multiplicative, otherwise, the bug is that the staff is multiplying instead of subtracting resistances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info