Spelling mistakes and typos

pride in PT-br have the translation broken
dano fisico\baté it sould be
dano fisico
até
Pride skill gem tags are out of order relative to all other Aura skill gems, which makes data parsing hard.

Reference example: Hatred tags are Aura, Spell, AoE, Cold.

Pride tags: Spell, AoE, Aura, Physical.

Abhorrent Abysses challenge, one of the requirements has a spelling error. "Deafeat Stygian Spires (5/5)"
In heist Vinderi has a line of dialogue which is displayed as "I was hoping I wouldn't have to remember how to use this blasted thing", missing the full stop/period at the end of the sentence.
I don't know if this counts as a typo, but:

When Gianna has level 6 Deception via a +1 deception item, in the Heist Perks window and when selecting her on a Heist, it says she has a "35% reduced blueprint revealing cost". However, when ACTUALLY doing a Reveal with her in this scenario, the reveal window states she has a 45% reduced cost, which is functionally correct.

I don't know if this also applies with Level 3 Perception, Level 4 Counter Thaumaturgy, or with a +1 to all items since I don't have a +level item to check.
"
Sgt_Cookie2 wrote:

When Gianna has level 6 Deception via a +1 deception item, in the Heist Perks window and when selecting her on a Heist, it says she has a "35% reduced blueprint revealing cost". However, when ACTUALLY doing a Reveal with her in this scenario, the reveal window states she has a 45% reduced cost, which is functionally correct.

I don't know if this also applies with Level 3 Perception, Level 4 Counter Thaumaturgy, or with a +1 to all items since I don't have a +level item to check.

not a typo or a bug.
anyone who isn't whakano(aka Niles and Gianna) gets a base 10% reveal discount, Giannas bonus is additional to that.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Sgt_Cookie2 wrote:

not a typo or a bug.
anyone who isn't whakano(aka Niles and Gianna) gets a base 10% reveal discount, Giannas bonus is additional to that.

Ah. That's really weird then.
FF is missed. Plus yellow "C" letter.

https://imgur.com/a/C7wu8E1
Last edited by Evil_Cooper on May 6, 2023, 3:40:39 PM
"
Evil_Cooper wrote:
FF is missed. Plus yellow "C" letter.

https://imgur.com/a/C7wu8E1

this is a localized issue on your end
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

this is a localized issue on your end

Out of curiosity, does that mean that it can't be fixed at all? Or are there steps that one can take in order to fix such a problem "at home"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info