Spelling mistakes and typos

Thanks Rhys.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
This seems like a typo. Lifegiver's Manifesto 5:

"For now, it is merely a matter of survival, but it in time, a true society will form"
idk if this is really a typo or specific wording I misinterpret:

The Lex Proxima atlas tree nodes "Gatekeepers" and "Within their Grasp" both have the line: "Breach Bosses defeated in Areas have 5% chance to drop a Breachstone"
From the current wording it feels a bit unclear to me if these stack or not. I would find it clearer if the wording of "Within their Grasp" would be changed to "Breach Bosses defeated in Areas have an additional 5% chance to drop a Breachstone" as "Within their Grasp" is locked behind Gatekeepers.

(Changing the wording of both nodes might make it more future proof if one of them gets moved somewhere else.)
"
ManWithHat wrote:
idk if this is really a typo or specific wording I misinterpret:

The Lex Proxima atlas tree nodes "Gatekeepers" and "Within their Grasp" both have the line: "Breach Bosses defeated in Areas have 5% chance to drop a Breachstone"
From the current wording it feels a bit unclear to me if these stack or not. I would find it clearer if the wording of "Within their Grasp" would be changed to "Breach Bosses defeated in Areas have an additional 5% chance to drop a Breachstone" as "Within their Grasp" is locked behind Gatekeepers.

(Changing the wording of both nodes might make it more future proof if one of them gets moved somewhere else.)

Not really a spelling or typo issue. Something like this belongs in feedback.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
On the trade site, the precision enchant reads as % increased reservation instead of reduced and affects search outcomes.

"H" not capitalized
Also,

Not a typo, but don't you guys think this is worded badly? I think it would be better if it said:

"Number of socketed Watchstones required to spawn Conqueror: 4"
Forgive me if it's a silly question as I'm not a native speaker and I don't think I have the proper "feeling" of the language, but is it intended that both artifacts and artefacts are used in the game? It seems a bit inconsistent to me unless done on purpose. Personally I'm a fan of the more British one with "e" (although Google search seems to indicate both forms are used in the British spelling).

Examples:
Museum of Artifacts — Incursion room
Grand Order Artifact — Expedition items
Artefact Cage — Hideout decoration (I think this one was changed from Artifact after my previous post :D)
Everything else has artefacts with "e" I think (and was what caused me to post about the hideout decoration name).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Guess this is a typo cause of a 3.15 change, the flask craft no longer has movement speed but the title of the craft before unlocking it still says movement speed.

Currently: "Movement Speed and Chance to Avoid Stun during Flask Effect".
Should just say "Chance to Avoid Stun during Flask Effect".

https://imgur.com/a/Q62vO6p
Last edited by OneNaN on Aug 24, 2021, 4:54:37 AM
I play the game in spanish so I hope this is the place to post this.
In act 7 Silk asks you for the black venom when killing Maligaro, but the description says it's Pecado who asks

Also after that task when back in town talking to Yeena about Silk, she says Slik.

Last edited by Gabato on Aug 26, 2021, 2:44:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info