FB is getting worse; people are getting dumber

"
鬼殺し wrote:
One fun feature of FB Purity is it can alert you to when someone unfriends you.

If you care that much.

Really? Teach me how!!!
Hahahax I actually like to see all the irrelevant photos and extra news. My purpose on FB is to know as much queer stuff as possible. I am adding Purity only to know more things (Friends removing me) rather than less things!
I block and unfriend on FB A LOT. I enjoy it. I'm mean.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I block and unfriend on FB A LOT. I enjoy it. I'm mean.

I am not attending your funeral anyway.
aaah!
holy shit, why did I not know about that plugin!!! it is amazing! will have to spend some time going through all the options and customising, but loving it already. thanks a lot for the post Charan
I already recommended it to quite a lot of people, funny enough facebook won't actually let you send the link to the page even in private messages! cheeky fucks!
I was meant to go to bed like an hour ago, but been too busy un-clusterfucking fb, feels good :)
DeadPeng wrote:
"
I am not attending your funeral anyway.

Aww. Say it ain't so!
Censored.
I don t have Facebook or twitter, I heard the US ask for facebook names when traveling there.
Do you think one could get banned for entering US just because he doesn t have Facebook?

Also read somewhere some US guys are hiring people only when they see their Facebook and the lack of one is suspicious for them.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Thank you 鬼殺し for sharing that app. Took me awhile to get it configured (I got a lot of FB friends some due to business) but I think it worth it.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info