new Ghost Reaver

rumors say, Ghost Reaver overrides acuity / leg vinktar and every other instant leech mechanic with non insta leech

Can we say, the time of ES builds is over?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 8, 2017, 3:14:33 PM
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2017, 7:19:25 PM
It might be for witches, yea. I was accepted into the beta (guys please calm down!) and some of the witch's starting area has been heavily changed, less ES nodes
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Ya. Your daddy buying up leg vinktars for months gonna be maaaaad lol

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
from ghost reaver changes i start to think that they won't touch leg vinktar. cause it will apply only to life builds.

i have x2 leg vinktar. i don't wanna overextend tbh, this is GGG, i expect everrything from them.

it's good to gamble time to time though.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Ya very true! I'm just a poor scrub compared to some so I had to sell all mine and I advised my friends do the same.
"
Rupenus wrote:
Can we say, the time of ES builds is over?

Not on standard, thanks to the tons of legacy gear, it will be still the best way to avoid oneshots, but life is getting some buffs too.

beta spoilers

tons of new affixes:
EV/ES shields have spell dodge instead of thorns
Armour based shields have flat life implicit
I have an EV/ES shield with spell damage and attack speed mods
I have an AR shield with inc phys dmg, chance to avoid stun, and percent life regen.

and these are just what I've seen, but I also remember ggg posting about them earlier.

"
Ithe witch's starting area has been heavily changed, less ES nodes

At witch start area, those are actually minor changes, just positioning of ES/life nodes, and the life/mana nodes got a bit more mana. ES nodes still same value. What got changed a lot are the ES nodes behind CI which completely got removed.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Yea I did see they arranged that life and mana cluster, just the beginning area got some tweaks to it.

I didn't get that far in last night though, so I haven't seen much. New mods do sound interesting.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
ES ain't over at all on STD, the change just made LL alot better vs CI now, with all the legacy gear around ES is fine on STD only the insta leech is ..... but has for pve im tanking shaper beam w/o VP n only with atziri promise leech so ES build will be viable just least stronger in pvp due to no insta leech.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
All sorts of fun new mods, just got a staff that gives 30% increased burning damage. Neato! That'll be GREAT with Scorching Ray.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Let's hope SR gets a treatment a la vortex ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info