Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

I'm gonna commission some Rule 34

"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Where can I find some Whipping Miscreant X Duelist BDSM?

I could make 3d models of both, rig them and animate them making an entire scene if you'd like to see that happen.
"
aelazing wrote:
"
I do art commissions :)

Where can we see examples of your work?

Here is one!

"
Boem wrote:
That's already been done.

Peace,

-Boem-

not of clarissa
trust me bub, I've looked for poe r34 before lol, most of it is dual rangers or atziri lmao
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

I could make 3d models of both, rig them and animate them making an entire scene if you'd like to see that happen.

I was joking, but if you're serious... Now my morbid curiosity has the better of me. The whipping miscreant attack animation + certain duelist cuts of the dance animation would make for a hilarious video.

If you want to actually take the time to do that, feel free.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jun 9, 2017, 8:20:57 PM
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

I was joking, but if you're serious... Now my morbid curiosity has the better of me. The whipping miscreant attack animation + certain duelist cuts of the dance animation would make for a hilarious video.

If you want to actually take the time to do that, feel free.

I'm serious I can make all of this happen I got all the software to do this and a long formation in 3d. But it would take some of my time so it wouldn't be free.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm serious I can make all of this happen I got all the software to do this and a long formation in 3d. But it would take some of my time so it wouldn't be free.

Let me clarify my previous post. I'm curious, and would want to see it if you took the time, but it isn't something I care to commission.

Unless you want to do it for your own amusement, don't bother.

As humorous as it'd be to watch, especially to music, it's not something I would pay to see.
Bring back race seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info