Well this is my everyday life.

AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"
As an aside: I do get migraines, but I have yet to be at a level where I cannot function without prescription medication

And may you NEVER get there. I know peeps that get migraines and the meds suck as much or more than the headaches.

diablofb, you can talk about depression if you want. It ain't that much taboo anymore. I have (recovering) PTSD. It ain't a joke and I used to take meds for it but I stopped because I'm against ssri's. They ruin you.

Don't punch anyone.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Don't punch anyone.

you know what they say?

even hurt you can sleep well, but if you inflict pain you will never sleep.
Yeah, and if that don't do it prison life surely will.
Censored.
Punching SJWs was a joke mixed in, just for the record :)

Depression is prob. one of the most widespread conditions in the west, so not a taboo at all.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
kolyaboo wrote:

yeah going in prison for me would suck. I'm a short skinny guy, with very long blonde hair. I'm not afraid the other prisoniers would hate me, I'm afraid it would be the opposite :(
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

yeah going in prison for me would suck. I'm a short skinny guy, with very long blonde hair. I'm not afraid the other prisoniers would hate me, I'm afraid it would be the opposite :(

[Removed by Support]

nahhh sorry I don't think that will do I don't share the same fetish as you :3
"
diablofdb wrote:

hehe

Straight guy here, but I can't help the feeling I would've been a mega slut if I were female.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

hehe

Straight guy here, but I can't help the feeling I would've been a mega slut if I were female.

All of us would be.....

and if girls were men for one day they would do the helicopter.
[Removed by Support] back to serious issue of depression: what Morbo said. It is so common now that it could NOT be taboo anymore. The real issue should be whether to medicate, self medicate, or nothing.

I no longer have any vices having quit smoking. I do drink for recreation sometimes but I'm not an addict. I don't do drugs, and I take no RX. I used to take SSRI's but they make you feel nothing. No good, no bad. I want to feel. Even feeling the suffering is better than not feeling.

We shall see where this goes. I don't want to take any meds for as long as possible.
Censored.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jun 8, 2017, 2:09:48 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
[Removed by Support]back to serious issue of depression: what Morbo said. It is so common now that it could NOT be taboo anymore. The real issue should be whether to medicate, self medicate, or nothing.

I no longer have any vices having quit smoking. I do drink for recreation sometimes but I'm not an addict. I don't do drugs, and I take no RX. I used to take SSRI's but they make you feel nothing. No good, no bad. I want to feel. Even feeling the suffering is better than not feeling.

We shall see where this goes. I don't want to take any meds for as long as possible.

There's something about depression that make it hard to talk about. When I feel good I'm an open book I can share, but when I feel bad when I have rough moments it's hard to talk about it on the spot, it's a weird feeling that I can't describe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info