Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

Waiting for a key as in the first beta of 2012... regards ^^
camping this thread but always when im going away for grocery/walking the dog someone posts a key :(

Anyone got a spare key pls?!
"
JazaJ wrote:
Anyone got a spare key pls?!

ive got a spare key to my truck, a spare key to my house, a spare key to my boat, and a few other spare keys lying around
I dont see any any key!
gib Beta key nau plsh
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Is there any evidence that they've moved on to giving them away to "active" players?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Is there any evidence that they've moved on to giving them away to "active" players?

not that I know of
I dont see any any key!
Been playing PoE since vanilla. I love the community (sometimes there are some trolls, but overall great community).

I would like to request a beta key, if anyone has a spare.

Obviously, like most people, I am eager to see any new content.
I do support the game with purchases, but I'm not rich, so it is here-and-there. I would like to give back to the community by contributing to the beta (looking for bugs, stress testing, etc). I know the majority of this is done, but if I can't donate my money I'd like to donate my time and effort.
im here to beg if anyone is nice enough :) ty xx
Hi! I really want to test this new beta and see how i have to change my build if you can share a beta key that would be really apreciated(sorry for my bad english) pm me and thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info