Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

Nevermind, bought my own key!
Last edited by DesertFoxSniper on Jun 8, 2017, 1:54:15 PM
I would love to get a key if someone would be so kind. Figured I'd give it a shot. lol
will be glad to recive a key, ty for giver
Anyone have an extra beta key pm me? I will love you long time, like forreal.
Btw if anyone have a spare one... please give us a try to get it<3
Last edited by Bakahero on Jun 8, 2017, 1:56:32 PM
I tested closed beta when PoE was only 2 acts, if someone got a free key I will test this new beta too ;)
"The sword of justice is swift and sharp"
Here is a poor guy with potato pc, pls someone give me a key,
well there is a small chance for anyone to give away a key... we are alot of ppl who want it ... 2 bad that only the ones with enought money can get one... i could only spare 20$ and i got points for them.. because i lacked 10$ to get the supporter pack... ow well... that`s life i guess xD .. waiting until its open... a massive throwback to active players with low buget.
2.3k hours played, someone can give me a beta key? i could do some valuable testing as i study engineering and i tend to do self made builds, not just follow builds from others... I allways plan my builds alot and do alot of calculations about defenses related to gear and costs for those options, same for damage. For all that u need to be good in math, know how to work with excel and know alot about poe itself(i started playing in 2013 near the launch day).

http://imgur.com/a/bIsrk
Last edited by NumberUno on Jun 8, 2017, 3:14:30 PM
"
clau88tm wrote:
well there is a small chance for anyone to give away a key... we are alot of ppl who want it ... 2 bad that only the ones with enought money can get one... i could only spare 20$ and i got points for them.. because i lacked 10$ to get the supporter pack... ow well... that`s life i guess xD .. waiting until its open... a massive throwback to active players with low buget.

P.S. I also spent cash , cash that were not necesarely for skins. I still have unspent points. if i couldnt afford a supporter pack i got points for the money i had.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info