Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

Sad I wasnt sent one. I would like one as well if you any spares!
Tala Moana Warrior!
I would love to have a Beta Key if any generous person has a spare.

Thank you in advance!
man i really want to try the beta but already spend lots of $$$ buying supporter packs :D for a good cause i guess

ps: me want free key

Really appreciated if i got one.
" I really Enjoy the Game " I would love to help Poe with Beta test!!") I do Support POE. Would be nice to get a beta Key Free..How ever might have to Get a Support Pack..Eather way Still Hype!
Beta key please? =)
GibKeyNau
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Good luck, exiles
I will give my soul to the first generous person that would like to giveaway a beta key for myself. I believe my soul is worth it because it is a canadian soul. Our souls are blessed by the angels of kindness. We have to appologize to everyone in the world. Id be very sorry to have to take a beta key off of someone. It will be put to good use.

More canadians added to the world of demons and monsters can only help bring us all together.
So this is a thread where everyone asks for keys to a group of people who have none to spare. Sounds productive...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info