The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

nice to see all these supporters, someone has to pay for xbox and playstation development, right..?

IGN: Bluntexile
I don't like em personally. They look good by all means, but I want something cleaner. Something rogue-like. I still think the gloom set is the looking one. Can you please make something "normal"? I don't want tentacles and horns and fancy korean rpg armour stuff. Perhaps I'm the only one, but I'd would pay full price for a good looking dark clean rogue like pack. The outlaw is IMO the best looking one of these.
Fuck closed beta.
"
PoE17 wrote:
hard to follow up on amazing supporter packs of the past. first time i felt a little let down by the main expansion packs, Eclipse Armour is amazing though.

i feel exactly the same.. after last expansion packs with the phoneix set i was expecting a really amazing support pack as the main.. and i was ... super excited to get the 440 usd pack again and see what special items they will add.. maybe weapons like 2H weapon + 2 1H and shield..
and stuff or a really aweosme sets. but honestly. both beast and Kitava sets looks really weird and their graphic and pixels quality feels abit.. pale and weak compared to atlast of world support packs..
which looks pretty amazing all of them. i wish.. they will some how add some stuff to Beast and Kitava support packs to make them more attractive.
"
PoE17 wrote:
hard to follow up on amazing supporter packs of the past. first time i felt a little let down by the main expansion packs

I agree. so sad :(

GGG .Will there be any other supporter packs available when the beta is over and 3.0 goes live ?

Really wanted a T-shirt pack this time with atleast some appealing (to me) Mtx's
IGn Name: Spatten
"
Spatt wrote:
"
PoE17 wrote:
hard to follow up on amazing supporter packs of the past. first time i felt a little let down by the main expansion packs

I agree. so sad :(

GGG .Will there be any other supporter packs available when the beta is over and 3.0 goes live ?

Really wanted a T-shirt pack this time with atleast some appealing (to me) Mtx's

there been times in the past when they added some stuff into the packs. to make them abit more attactive since people did not like them. i really think that they should add some cool and beautiful stuff to the last two packs this time because so many people disappointed of the bulky and weird sets. i would say special weapon covers would do the job.
What a let down... looking forward to playing your new expansion, but you should have put in more effort on those armor sets.
I think 2/5 are actually worth it and I wanted a reason to get the $440 this time
Sorry but those armours are way too OTT and frankly, horrible.
Kitava Armour Set almost perfect, but too expensive :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info