The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs and Beta are Now Live!

I'm actually disappointed by the FoO Supporter Packs. The only armour set i can get behind is the Kitava Pack, the most expensive one. Every other armour looks out of place with the PoE Universe or just weird. (Beast Supporter Pack: Haven't we got enough purple already?)

I was so excited about the new packs but now i'm just sad...
Compared to the Atlas of World ones these are just inferior. So much for "the best ones yet"

This is just my opinion of course, i'm happy for everyone enjoying the new packs, i will too, just not so much as the other ones.

stuff looks amazing, wow

edit: all in all is the closed beta amazing. substantially overhauled graphics, shorter loading times, the water looks amazing

excted for the things to come :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 7, 2017, 8:44:57 PM
"
Rhanoss wrote:
I'm actually disappointed by the FoO Supporter Packs. The only armour set i can get behind is the Kitava Pack, the most expensive one. Every other armour looks out of place with the PoE Universe or just weird. (Beast Supporter Pack: Haven't we got enough purple already?)

I was so excited about the new packs but now i'm just sad...
Compared to the Atlas of World ones these are just inferior. So much for "the best ones yet"

This is just my opinion of course, i'm happy for everyone enjoying the new packs, i will too, just not so much as the other ones.

Remember looks out of place before fall of oriath.....
Allocating Space...

Unless I missed it the install just goes right to your C: drive without giving any option to pick a destination. That's a bit rude.

I manually moved initial folder over to another drive before letting start patching.
YES !

So much yes !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
LOL!!! Only the Outlaw and Kitava suit look good. the rest are ugly as fuck.
"
InMemorium wrote:
wew paying a company to test their product instead of them paying you

What a day to be alive.

We've been doing this for years with Windows. Get over it. Software development isn't cheap. And trust me, there are people who have tested it before us, they are allowing you to get into the process of fine tuning so you don't complain on release about unfinished stuff.
No one is making you pay, if you don't want to support them, wait for release gees ...
still waiting for download to finish but i'm watching twitch and it looks amazing!. will be worth the wait. congrats GGG and thanks :)
Maybe i should just quit my job and start nolifeing poe again...
Allocating Space for ~80 mins.
Keep up the good work!
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info