The Fall of Oriath: Beta Scope

Thanks for this overview. One question I still have:

What about the threshold jewels. You said you will make them available from vendors/quests. Is that system already included in the beta from day one?
Can we get an estimate when 3.0 will be released? I need to plan my holiday. The person responsible asked 3 times now. :D I srsrly need to give her an answer.
"
Laeuft wrote:
Can we get an estimate when 3.0 will be released? I need to plan my holiday. The person responsible asked 3 times now. :D I srsrly need to give her an answer.

at least mid july
"
Boss and monster balance is still in flux.

I.E. everybody will die horribly.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
How will one be able to level high enough for maps without the last 3 acts?

And/or map drop levels.
"
The corrupted side areas in act 5 are using a temporary boss for all variations. Each variant will have its own boss by launch.

That doesn't make any sense lore-wise now does it? Vaal civilisation never touched Oriath so there would be no reason for corrupted zones to appear there.
ProjectPT was right.
"
passofexhale wrote:
"
The corrupted side areas in act 5 are using a temporary boss for all variations. Each variant will have its own boss by launch.

That doesn't make any sense lore-wise now does it? Vaal civilisation never touched Oriath so there would be no reason for corrupted zones to appear there.

You do realize that the story gets continued? To argue that something has not happened yet so it can not happen in the "future" of this story sounds kind of stupid.

This could be explained as simple as that Vaal civilisation has touched Oriath but no one knew about it ;)
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 7, 2017, 4:28:07 AM
"
passofexhale wrote:
"

I always considered Vaal areas to be nightmares from Atziri's realm seeping through to our reality ever since their civilization vanished. Hence the areas being in placed that got sealed, quarantined, forbidden and forgotten.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Are threshold jewels a quest reward in the new beta?
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Boss and monster balance is still in flux.

I.E. everybody will die horribly.

GGG all like

Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info