[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

EDIT: There is no money sink version of the build yet, only 1ex and intermediate, i'll have to test High Life, hybrid es life and Mind Over Matter during 3.0, the 1ex version works as expected in beta.

I made two videos, the basic build version that can do all content for less than 1ex, and a second video that shows the next level of the build, all the common upgrades you will go trough, and what is worth buying for the money.

pt1, 1ex Guardians viable.

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPqKZbw6X-4

paste bin: https://pastebin.com/Ad8rpTvU for path of building.

pt2, on how to buy more expensive gear

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU7mgDyawxk&feature=youtu.be

Bandits:

Spoiler
Help Alira in beta

Level 86 Tree

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAANsyGABrm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-JJ1iWn11_rq748SilwYZisM6KjjvekQNyPDuDlb6fyv9bo25ePl-3TB8UUfnVCT9_9431O0_jX0j9k2Sd9cUdaTCGNt08Y9gbyeaapu1hMUkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13ybWw2PZ2qbIxirA5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUX_GMFutMxnXoqMPxDt8uMrB84IeFLCaYcJzc3CfiPbnP3POcAmgbOeVIC0fTLNFfg5cavrQH-_rIG5QMAQHg9tVxmsXvOrAVGpDCPQ6WAAAAAAA

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Nature's Boon > Master Alchemist > Veteran Bowyer > Nature's Adrenaline

Can i use raider?

Spoiler
I thought i had few tricks that i could use to put raider above pathfinder, i finished my theory crafting and found it's not possible, unless someone figures out something i couldn't, those are my findings:

If you invest the extra points you need to invest in frenzy charges and put them in the mov speed passives, pathfinder has the same mov speed as raider for the 1ex version, when you buy rotgut you'll have 20% more mov speed than raider and the more you upgrade the build and get dying sun, you'll also get 10% less dmg as raider.

Links

6l Barrage- GMP (or slower proj if u have dying sun)- lighning Pen - Elemental Focus - added Lightning Damage - Weapon Elemental Damage

Wrath

herald of ice - curse on hit - Assassin Mark

4l (gloves) KB - GMP - Pierce(lightning damage for guardians if you have budget version) - wed

Blood Rage, Lightning Golem

Good gems = vaal haste, cwdt+moltenshell+immortal call, vaal summon skeleton, decoy totem

Bandits:

LIfe, atk speed, power charge

Budget Gear:

Here is the list of upgrades in the order the benefit you for their cost:

Dying sun, damage and quality of Life

Piscator's Vigil with CULLING STRIKE, 1ex and it gives you 11% more dmg, better than a 5ex wand. only few on market so who gets it first wins.

Vinktar with flat lightning damage (it's better than pen in all situations, check video for the math and pob stats)

1 proj barrage helm, see video for crafting advices

Rings and Amulets: see video for crafting advices and stats to buy.

Chest, Belly of the Beast

Leveling tips for beginners:

Follow the tree, no need to respec, i level up basically like if i'm racing as ranger, lightning arrow and sharpnel shot, when i get an imbued wand or piscator i switch to KB, there is a noob proof method that involves just using blast rain from level 28+ for both single target and aoe. You can even have a ranged totem with blast rain it it to help on bosses, or a decoy totem. My next leveling tips will be an almost complete guide for noobs.

Leveling:

0)Vaal pact and the leech talents are to be taken around level 60, before you don't have enough damage

1)You level up with bow, in act1 pick sharpenl shot as reward to kill the big zombie, buy fire trap from vendor, get quick silver flask as reward from the quest ''mercy mission'' (it's a side quest you get right away), make a new level 1, get another quicksilver flask and put it in the stash so you can use it on your real character.

2) When you get into the prison take the waypoint and go to town, get cold dmg from the girl, and siege balista from the man.

3) When you kill the mermaid boss go back to town and buy lesser multiple projectile and lightning arrow from the girl, and blink arrow as a reward from the man, use blink arrow when you are out of quick silver flask charges. Lightning arrow+Lesser Multiple Projectile + whatever, will be your aoe setup, remove multiple projectiles when u need single target.

4)Now you are in act 2, go to chamber of sin's first, when you kill the scorpion go to town and one of the men will have herald of ice as quest reward, buy herald of thunder from one of the girls.
After you kill the big spider you'll have new gems for level 18+ from the girl, get elemental damage as quest reward and buy faster attack. You can use faster attack instead of multiple projectile for bosses.

5) You are now in act 3, when you complete your first quest in act3, go back to town and get poacher's mark as a reward, use it on big packs to get more flasks charges.
After you get to level 28, go to town, switch herald of thunder for Wrath and get Blast rain as your quest reward, and use that linked with Weapon Elemental damage, faster attacks and if u have a 4l cold damage aswell.
You can use that for both single target and aoe. Before you go to act 4 make sure you go to the library and do the side quest.

6)You are now in act 4, after you complete your first quest, you get Ice golem from the girl.

After completing act 4 go back to the library and buy those gems: Added Lightning damage, Lightning Penetration, barrage, kinetic blast, elemental focus, weapon elemental damage. Those gems will go in your secondary weapon set, just find the right colors, this way you'll have everything leveled up for endgame.

7) No need to do further changes till you finish the leveling up, after you are done leveling up you'll have to buy some more gems before you switch to wand and shield, but it's not gonna be a problem if they are low level.

if you are an experienced player level up in the most efficent way you can, if you are a less experienced player, use blast rain+ weapon elemental damage + faster attack + whatever. It will work as both single target and aoe clear, it really kills the amount of brain you need to use while levelng, for extra brain afk use a decoy totem for bosses.

Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 25, 2017, 4:57:17 PM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2018, 6:56:00 PM
i was wondering if you would create a topic here ^^
great build, just two questions

what do you think about raider for this? i personally dont like pathfinder too much
and why that crappy helmet, just for the no stun?
"
prospecial wrote:
i was wondering if you would create a topic here ^^
great build, just two questions

what do you think about raider for this? i personally dont like pathfinder too much
and why that crappy helmet, just for the no stun?

Ye, you need stun immunity vs guardians if u want to do all content on 1ex budget, it will feel better, you'll die less. You need more hp if you want to play without sutn immunity without being stunned.

And Raider does 10% less dmg, takes a bit more dmg (worse flasks), but has a 15% more mov speed. You feel flasks not charging as fast vs guardians tho. Overall Pathfinder is better but not that much, and if pathfinder gets a nerf you can play raider and don't give a fuck about nerfs.
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:

Ye, you need stun immunity vs guardians if u want to do all content on 1ex budget, it will feel better, you'll die less. You need more hp if you want to play without sutn immunity without being stunned.

And Raider does 10% less dmg, takes a bit more dmg (worse flasks), but has a 15% more mov speed. You feel flasks not charging as fast vs guardians tho. Overall Pathfinder is better but not that much, and if pathfinder gets a nerf you can play raider and don't give a fuck about nerfs.

well, i am not really the guy who makes guardian runs so i could live without it ^^
i kinda expect pathfinder to get some kind of changes, its absolutely insane right now
any leveling tips? bandits?
Why do you have "Tempest Blast" (skill tree) and "Veteran Bowyer" (ascendancy) if the wand does no Phys DMG ???

X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Jun 6, 2017, 7:26:08 AM
"
xyllywyt wrote:
Why do you have "Tempest Blast" (skill tree) and "Veteran Bowyer" (ascendancy) if the wand does no Phys DMG ???

X

you need to read other two lines, mate. Rez penetration and inc flask charges gained - since we shatter a lot with HOI - we can sustain permaflasks while mapping
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
SKILL FOR LEVELING?
"
drew1130 wrote:
SKILL FOR LEVELING?

Lighting arrow
added leveling tips and bandits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info