Wanna calculate how much you've spent on POE?

"
Drakeninja wrote:
About $20k USD since launch

That much and no Ruler pack? Hm. Possible I suppose.

Also -- what a weird necro.
The name says it all.
Necros can be fun though. How you been dude?
Fucking amazing, thanks for asking. :)

Good to see a friendly face and that dog of yours never isn't one.
The name says it all.
i have spent exactly enough for how much i play the game
Well I know it's somewhere in the 4 digit range. At least $3,000 but probably more.

I'm at just over 5,000 hours played, definitely my most played game of all time just ahead of
Spoiler
league of legends. And yes I hate it with a passion, it's a toxic relationship.

Altogether though I'm more than happy to provide ongoing financial support towards the development of PoE, I'm not always happy with the direction the game is going in the short term but the overall outlook is usually good.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
135 bucks total on stash pages. Never cared about the supporter packs or cosmetics.
"
Destructodave wrote:
135 bucks total on stash pages. Never cared about the supporter packs or cosmetics.

can i ask why spend 130$ on stand alone points and not to pick a pack and get poins+free mtx
"
Destructodave wrote:

makes no sense why you wouldn't buy the supporter packs since it gives you points as well
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:

can i ask why spend 130$ on stand alone points and not to pick a pack and get poins+free mtx

Because MTX has little value to me and I never planned on spending more than necessary for stash tabs. Stash tabs are generally 15-20 bucks, so 15-20 bucks is what I spent at a time.

And you dont get bonus points with supporter packs. If I only needed a 15-20 dollar stash tab purchase, I didnt see the point in spending 30-60 bucks for MTX I dont care about, and points I would float and possibly never spend. My last purchase in this game was 2018. So if I bought a 60 dollar supporter pack then, thinking I would spend more money later, I would have effectively wasted 40 bucks.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fucking amazing, thanks for asking. :)

Good to see a friendly face and that dog of yours never isn't one.

Absolutely.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info