Race Event 88: 8 Hour Grief Party

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Grief: Has no mods by default, but after 6 hours, players may invade each others' instances (ctrl+click on the entrance to an area). At this point players will be always hostile to one another, and lose experience to their killer. Unlike Cutthroat, they will not drop items on death. Leaving areas after the Griefing begins takes 5 seconds and the grace period upon entering an area is shortened to 20 seconds.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the seven classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:
  • Level 40: 40x Beta Keys.
  • Level 45: 50x Bandana Bundle.
  • Level 55: 20x Infernal Skull.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 8:08:40 AM
"Lose experience to their killer" -- does that mean the killer gains the experience the victim lost?
FAQ: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
GGG Posttracker: http://www.gggtracker.com/
"
FSM wrote:
"Lose experience to their killer" -- does that mean the killer gains the experience the victim lost?

Sounds about right.
'cuz there aint no party

like an eight hour grief party
Jokes on you, i've got no exp to lose!
So, was it fun?
#67 woo. Highest rank Deadeye, does that matter?
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info