[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

Hey i really like your build :) thanks for the work.
I still have one question do we still need the rings even tho we play without Mind over Matter ?
"
paafzor wrote:
Hey i really like your build :) thanks for the work.
I still have one question do we still need the rings even tho we play without Mind over Matter ?

wot rings y mean? kikazary ring is for using soul mantle and lover curses on y
or y mean other rings?
Hey.

I am a new player, and your guide really helped me. I am level 60 now and I have zero problems progressing. But something, that I not quite understand, is bloodmagic. How does it help us? Would you please explain it a bit further.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
If i get a soul mantle with level 14 totem spell support, how would I get it to level 20 like its shown in your setup?

Thanks!
"
doctorbig wrote:
Hi,
If i get a soul mantle with level 14 totem spell support, how would I get it to level 20 like its shown in your setup?

Thanks!

y DONT need spel totem inside y soul mantle
soul mantle it self give y free spel totem 20 lvl

"
Deadnau5 wrote:
Hey.

I am a new player, and your guide really helped me. I am level 60 now and I have zero problems progressing. But something, that I not quite understand, is bloodmagic. How does it help us? Would you please explain it a bit further.

Thanks in advance.

read Milkyslice first post

"
I recently changed the guide from Mind over Matter to Bloodmagic. Like i mentioned earlier in the Guide, i was never sure how well it MoM performs on this build in maps, because i couldn´t test it earlier. So use your respeccpoints from quests and go for Bloodmagic ;)

The reason for that is:

- It felt super clunky
- Needed Clarity and a Manaflask, With BM we have a "free" flask and gemslot
- No regneration was literally impossible, with BM its annoying but doable
- It didn´t have a huge impact
- It was dangerous when mana hit zero and we were unable to use most skills, especially a warcry to heal up again.

Thanks for the Feedback about this topic"
"

The version with a level 14 spell totem is a legacy version. To get the most recent version you can reroll the properties with a divine orb.

From the wiki:

"
When a Divine Orb is used on a legacy variant of a unique item, in most cases its stats will be updated to the most recent version of the item. In cases where an entire new modifer was added, the new modifier will not spawn. A Divine Orb does not reroll a unique item's Style Variant (e. g. Doryani's Invitation).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Orb

If it is a 5 or 6 link i would do it. Else i would save the divine and buy one with 20 spell totem instead. And sell the other:) Good luck.
Last edited by Cryton1000 on Aug 11, 2017, 2:44:52 PM
SO, about the change from MoM to BloodMagic
How would you change the tree?
Is there any more difference, or did you just change the points from [MoM + Inspiration] to [Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction]?
Is it a good idea to still go Bloodmagic if we do not have a Tukohama's?
Hey Milky, first of all, thanks for a nice guide.

This is my equip currently. How would you improve it? I have two crafts available for boots and gauntlets, should I improve further the elemental resistances? Currently I am 80/76/77 with no charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info