[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

"
101zombi101 wrote:
blody hell

how to kill chimera ?

minotaur easy dead
phoenix midle tough but dead
hydra very tough but dead

chimera imposible

second stage empty arena for no one
and fckng red arrow hit me with overpower DOT demage
i am dead with 5 flask of life
this shitet dot demage endless
i am dead agein agein and agein
portal no left
but this shit not stopt

wot is wrong?

maybe run on the smokeclouds and reveral chimera again;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
ntpphong wrote:
Do we still pick BM node when using Tukohama's shield? I cannot just un-skill BM but keep the other 3 nodes for hp?

bm is picked only for the lifenodes, would make no sense to respecc them with the shield

Hey Milky!

First of all, much love for the dedication & work you put in this.
I'm getting back into the game and i've just started to catch up on all the developements. I'm wondering, what was the main incentive for you to go from Carcass/Doedre combo to Soul Mantle dual Kikazaru? I myself never had the feling a third totem would benefit me/the way i used to play, especially with th AoE from Carcass. I expect the dmg math (and possible game mechanic changes) made this route more juicy, too?
Were things like that it's easy to get a Soul Mantle 5-linked nowadays a factor, too? Was always one of the outstanding attributes of this build, beginner-/league-starter-friendly.

Br, Daniel
Hello, thanks for your build, I am finally good at endgame content with it :) I just have one question. Why do you think Tukohama's Fortress is best for lategame? In comparison to Lioneye's Remorse, it has higher damage, 5% increased speed and 1 more totem. That's it. In everything else it is worse. I think defense is more important than a few % of increased damage.

"
azamatsecoy wrote:
Hey Milky!

First of all, much love for the dedication & work you put in this.
I'm getting back into the game and i've just started to catch up on all the developements. I'm wondering, what was the main incentive for you to go from Carcass/Doedre combo to Soul Mantle dual Kikazaru? I myself never had the feling a third totem would benefit me/the way i used to play, especially with th AoE from Carcass. I expect the dmg math (and possible game mechanic changes) made this route more juicy, too?
Were things like that it's easy to get a Soul Mantle 5-linked nowadays a factor, too? Was always one of the outstanding attributes of this build, beginner-/league-starter-friendly.

Br, Daniel

doedres doesn´t work, it actually never worked. just learned it with the rename in this patch.
carcass was once good for the aoe, but now the benefit is very small.

soulmantle received a buff in 2.6 and wasn´t a good option before that. a 4link is enough until t10 maps, but any build want´s more links in the endgame ;)
"

Why do you think Tukohama's Fortress is best for lategame? In comparison to Lioneye's Remorse, it has higher damage, 5% increased speed and 1 more totem. That's it. In everything else it is worse. I think defense is more important than a few % of increased damage.

never said its the best for the lategame. Other options like lioneyes grant more defence or a 2nd sceptre more damage. Its also ridicules expensive.

It adds some qol benefits that other options don´t have.
The extra totem results in more area coverage while mapping which increases the cleaspeed.
For bosses it lets you use decoy totem way easier or stuff like scorching ray totem. You keep two totems for dudes that move a lot while having the taunt/debuff factor.

it feels good to use, but if far away from mandatory. It does little for endgame bosses

"
Milkyslice wrote:

doedres doesn´t work, it actually never worked. just learned it with the rename in this patch.
carcass was once good for the aoe, but now the benefit is very small.

soulmantle received a buff in 2.6 and wasn´t a good option before that. a 4link is enough until t10 maps, but any build want´s more links in the endgame ;)

Oh wow... thanks for the feedback, appreciated! Grinded to a 6L Carcass back then using your build, was super fun. Quite excited to try this route now... and on Xbox this time.
Hey Milky

just to let you know i killed Shaper.

I had to get a tukohama and then i killed on first attempt.

Now i'll work for uber atziri.

Thanks for the support.
"
milk8888 wrote:
Hey Milky

just to let you know i killed Shaper.

I had to get a tukohama and then i killed on first attempt.

Now i'll work for uber atziri.

Thanks for the support.

How many times did you die? I''m playing HC and just bought tukohama's, but I'm having 2nd thought and posting it back for sale since it's not worth spending that much lol.
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I invested in the some of the templar mana and regen nodes to bolster my MoM, and specced out of Ancestral bond to let OoS apply EE. I don't really notice the reduced coverage since most of AI is either melee(run directly into the radioactive love nest) or ranged(stand still and politely burn to death). By having a lightning skill trigger EE I was able to slap on a couple of Pyres. I swapped out the searing bond totem links for CWDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, and Flame Golem. Replaced the trap socket with Decoy totem to cheese bosses with Searing Bond. So far he kills stuff and stays alive. Can't ask for much else!
Last edited by Bluemillion on Aug 27, 2017, 1:22:27 AM
wot about
Gang's Momentum Legion Boots

(25-40)% increased Damage against Ignited Enemies

its work with RF totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info