Beta Events Schedule - Win Beta Keys and Microtransactions!

"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
Too much Breach for my taste otherwise EXCELLENT!

Are u kidding me their is no such thing as to much breach...
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
races ... would be nice to have the option to get ingame currency as rewards because i already got enough mtx bling from supporting you and so don't need that stuff being thrown after me just for playing the game.

and yes, i could sell the race rewards for ingame currency. there is just a little problem...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
Too much Breach for my taste otherwise EXCELLENT!

Are u kidding me their is no such thing as to much breach...

yes there is, if one mod is rewarding to a point it outclasses other mods it comes down to have builds that can run breaches or gtfo. it's also called balance.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
keker0t wrote:
Can someone tell what does 10 over 20 levels which is required for beta keys rewards means, like do i have to gain 10 lvls above lvl20 meaning i have to reach lvl30???So why didnt they just put lvl30 there as a requirement.Thanks in advance.

Their wording is bad on a lot of things, don't expect any corrections or explanations either.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
The only thing I hate more than races are void leagues. This post fills me with great sadness.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
BaggerX wrote:
When do new supporter packs come out?

Same time as beta
Tayeule Pis Joue
i like it :))) nice ggg
"
BaggerX wrote:
When do new supporter packs come out?

Day beta launches, Monday
Can anyone explain me what the events being 'voided' means?
now THAT'S where real legacy begins!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info