Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

excellent news. too many builds made on breach uniques to cull them all
Cool beans.
Just a humble request about Breaches now only being 10% chance on map:
Make chayulas breaches a little more common and/or lower the lvl for them to appear... Skin of the Loyal might be one of the greatest items made in PoE (mostly cauase im a sucker for guaranted 6 link items) but it also provides great support when abandonning a Tabula Rasa which is only good for leveling and the beginning of endgame.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Qarl wrote:
Breaches will have a 10% chance to occur in maps by default.

This is fine, but I will miss them during the levelling experience.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 30, 2017, 9:01:50 PM
Ok then
For once im 100% happy to read what i have read here.

100% happy with the manifesto
IGN : Sir_Big
This literally kills my plans to buy supporter packs. No leaguestones going forward? Ugh... the best league they've ever made and they drop the ball. Legacy NEEDED to be core.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Seems like good decisions. Except for the non functioning of old stones. I got too many!
Censored.
Not happy Breaches can still spawn in maps but very glad you removed these abominations from the rest of the game world. I hated the spammy "gameplay" and timers but really love Breach uniques. Awesome changes overall, thank you GGG! 💚
"
Qarl wrote:

Legacy

While we look forward to using Legacy again at some point in the future, we will not be adding it to the core game at this time.

We feel it provides too much overhead for newer players, and is something we'd like to reserve for special occasions.

Well that's kind of sad then. Maybe instead take the chance to develop a proper system that helps and explains these features to new/returning players. It would go a long way for other portions of the game among having the Leaguestones added in for the rest of us. As things stand this was one of the best leagues over the past years.
Perfect for the breaches, so much fun to play those!
Last edited by Sorytis16 on May 30, 2017, 7:45:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info