The most crazy RNG thing you've ever had happen?

Last league dropped (not chanced) Skyforth from T15 map strongbox rolled with + item level

I was playing my MF arc 2 years ago, while uniques are really "unique". Mjölner dropped to the ground and i was confused. It was ~200 exa and my friend said let's vaal it. Vaal'd the item and nothing happened. I did a life based mjöl witch build with it while people playing Rainbow Nuke ES Mjöl.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Second or Third Week of Legacy League i found my 4th Relic Key and it turned into 150+ Exa Vinktars..
Needed 4 Ex and traded that Vinktars for 80 Exas+ 970ES Regalia, thought there are not many People around that invest 150 Ex in a Flask. Have no ES Char in Legacy and will not level up another Char.
Chanced Skyforth next Day in an T6 Mud Geyser!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
A few moths back at the start of legacy I took a day off while my wife and kids were away. I sneaked to my little computer to play POE for like 8 hours. After chaining maps as fast as I could BAM!!! 8 hours were gone and my wife dropped some groceries on the kitchen floor.
I once went on a streak, running 34 (OK rolled) T11 maps without seeing one T12 maps.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Back in ambush (my first league) i 6 linked an item in 17 fusing. Everyone i traded after that was kinda mad at me cause i was adding an lucky fusing to some trades. Good times. :D
I guess ppl are always going to post their lucky drops/rolls in a thread like this but tbh I would rather see the weird streaks of rng (good or bad) as opposed to jackpot moments.
"
MeWhenum wrote:
I'm curious what people have had. It can be anything; drops, weird monster names, you dropped wisdom scrolls in the shape of a pentagram, whatever...

I'm sure people will way outdo anything I have with stuff like chancing 3 skyforths in a row or something, but here's mine; had this guy drop from a box this morning.

Yes, it came 6L and 20Q...and also with those rolls (except the crafted mod, obviously). It's not the most valuable item ever but the odds of it dropping like that are...slim, to say the least.

Close second; atoll boss once dropped 4 worm's molts when I had a nemesis stone active...needless to say I was a little disappointed. Your turn. Make me feel bad about my mediocre 6L drop with your tales of insane RNG.

I see your golden plate and raise you mine.

As for crazy RNG ? Well when ghostbusting was a thing i found hundreds of exalts of items..including a mirror https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnPsdxaCE3c and this baby which i refuse to ever identify.

Also had skyforth drop, multiple shavs drop but then again i have over 10k hours in POE :D
Last edited by stormyknight on May 29, 2017, 7:29:14 PM
dont have one in my 10k hours
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on May 29, 2017, 7:53:33 PM
did you guys/girls even read the topic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info