League stones and 3.0

I would like to see them too. Either found (rare, as has been said already) and/or Zana sells them sometimes.
Censored.
The point of the stones is to play the league you like. As the droprate is you cant even now sustain the ones you want to run. So with lower droprate they might as well leave the stones out of the game, whats the point of 5 out of every 100 maps being the league(s) you like the most, and the other 95 maps are all empty vanilla or leagues you actually dont want to play. Or if we are doing trading; let the wealthy players play the fun leagues and let the poor players play the shitty ones. Thats a cool game to play. I really dont understand why we need chaos sinks for playing leagues, I use mine for rolling maps and items. Why go back to paying 8C to put a shrine in your map or whatever that was, that was so pointless and I bet most players totally ignored that whole mechanic.

IMO the white stones should be permanent to put into map device, boom, you are playing breach league forever if you want to, whats wrong with that? Most RIP videos are from breach/beyond, so let people do that for a high risk high reward. Let people find essences if they want to craft. Let people find Cardiro for bro deals, its not like he is pushing usable uniques on you any faster than you randomly find them anyways, if thats the case nerf his spawnrate. Give leagues to the people.
Last edited by Riborg on May 28, 2017, 2:12:26 PM
I think it would be cool to keep Leaguestones in 3.0+

Mostly because, looking at what league mechanics made it into the base game (Exiles, Strongboxes, Essences, Shrines, Bloodlines and Nemesis), the Leaguestone mechanic honestly feels like it's on par with them.

Stones don't drop crazy often, even less so if you only care about specific ones (Like, I pretty much only look for Perandus/Breach/Beyond) and their effects aren't over the top.

So yeah, it honestly feels like they were designed to eventually become part of the base game. Whether this is true or not, I don't know.

But it's one of the reasons why this league got stale, since it pretty much does feel like playing standard, with the occasional bit of craziness from combined stones.
Standard is the dumping ground, so I think they should continue to drop lots of different stones there at a high frequency. Let Zana sell only the most desirable ones. I like the idea of starting an over powered (by gear) character in standard and then running lots of legacy stones n the early acts. The temp league will be just whatever they decide.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info