Path Of Exile (New Player)

I only found out about this game recently and I must say that I enjoy it greatly so far. The world is interesting, monsters are unique so far, the sound and music is nice. It's a rather nice game for one that is offered for free. Reminds me of when I used to play the living hell out of Diablo 2.

The only issue I've really had thus far is it seems a tad bit easy, though I am still rather early on and I assume this could change. I can't wait to see what's coming and i'm excited for the 3.0 update I've been hearing about.

I don't really know why I posted this to be honest. Mainly just wanted to thank the devs for my experience so far. Props to the devs for what they are doing, hell of a job thus far on this game.
Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man.
IGN: __Mephisto__
Last edited by TheDudeAbidees on May 28, 2017, 1:14:19 AM
Last bumped on May 31, 2017, 3:23:15 AM
I blame you for hearing Jeff Bridges voice in my head now...

Welcome and enjoy your stay. There are a lot of us D2 veterans lurking...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Easy? Seems like you are playing through through normal difficulty so far. Cruel and Merciless steps up the difficulty.

Also very first characters made by new players generally never make it to endgame content. Meaning they are struggling to get better gear or something went terribly wrong on the passive tree (just to clarify).
Last edited by XPhantasmaX on May 27, 2017, 4:47:21 PM
"
XPhantasmaX wrote:
Easy? Seems like you are playing through through normal difficulty so far. Cruel and Merciless steps up the difficulty.

Also very first characters made by new players generally never make it to endgame content. Meaning they are struggling to get better gear or something went terribly wrong on the passive tree (just to clarify).

Good to know! I assume this game follows the same route that it may take multiple characters to reach said in game content? If so I am very excited then as it just gives me more to do and more content to explore.
plus
soon POE will change significantly - no more 3 times playthrough, instead there will be one long story with new acts ;)
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
The more familiar you are with the endgame content, the fewer characters you'll need to reach it. In fact, you can complete endgame on the very first character of the league if you build correctly. Welcome to Wraeclast!
"
Shaeltal wrote:
The more familiar you are with the endgame content, the fewer characters you'll need to reach it. In fact, you can complete endgame on the very first character of the league if you build correctly. Welcome to Wraeclast!

I'm already on my way. I got to act 2 a bit earlier and I can't wait to see the rest that awaits.
Welcome to the game.
It will become harder later.
You are only lvl 18 in the tutorial level. This game has no difficulty setting so best they have is normal cruel and mericiless. Let us know after beating game and getting to maps how easy. Not saying it is or isnt - but you are in no position to judge yet.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You are only lvl 18 in the tutorial level. This game has no difficulty setting so best they have is normal cruel and mericiless. Let us know after beating game and getting to maps how easy. Not saying it is or isnt - but you are in no position to judge yet.

I know i'm not. I even said in my post that I assume it will change later on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info