Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Im pretty sure most of the peoples arent salty about the fact its region locked free mtx [ which is sad but well...] but stating that others are going to be able to buy it later while some received it for free is simply pathethic. Someone here made a valid point. They should make them a free bonus for others that spend any points in mtx shop. At least that would be more or less fair.
Last edited by Deziowy on May 26, 2017, 6:05:07 AM
i linked my account and i aint got nothin in mtx.
OK, I found a worked way to get this stuff without your real data, except phone number.

Spoiler

I still believe that this promotion is not fair to everyone.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
byblo wrote:
twitch premium requires you enter your give your credit card number to amazon AHAHA NO THX

Why is that so bad? I have actually been using amazon for all my bookshopping for years, plus on the few occasions I have been in contact with their support they have been great.

And big surprise, many online shops needs your credit card info :)

As for all the comments on how "bad" GGG is, come on guys, this offer that only is for some region is not all that good, but with 3.0 coming about, that clearly shows how dedicated they are to the game and community. I mean, they could have just rolled out a new league, but instead they updated their whole game with 6 new acts. The free to play game I might mention.

Don't over do the self entitlement, while this might not have been a really good marketing move, at least GGG is simultaneously making a good game for all of us. Keep some perspective.
I do NOT have a credit card number. About amazon, like you, I wanted to buy from them years ago. On my country they didnt gave you a credit card just like that...

Anyway, not every PoE player can access it, thus this offer is discriminating and unfair.

Not even talking about the fact the rest of us, who are left behind, can buy it later on the store... Meh.
Great so i accidentally linked to the new wrong account, which ain't the account i play, its the account i linked when i decided to finish the creating a account few weeks ago.

(NOT LINKED THROUGH STREAM WHICH IS THIS MY MAIN AND ONLY ACCOUNT).

Can a mod please fix this problem for me.

Thanks
"
byblo wrote:
"
aaOzymandias wrote:
"
byblo wrote:
twitch premium requires you enter your give your credit card number to amazon AHAHA NO THX

Why is that so bad? I have actually been using amazon for all my bookshopping for years, plus on the few occasions I have been in contact with their support they have been great.

And big surprise, many online shops needs your credit card info :)

As for all the comments on how "bad" GGG is, come on guys, this offer that only is for some region is not all that good, but with 3.0 coming about, that clearly shows how dedicated they are to the game and community. I mean, they could have just rolled out a new league, but instead they updated their whole game with 6 new acts. The free to play game I might mention.

Don't over do the self entitlement, while this might not have been a really good marketing move, at least GGG is simultaneously making a good game for all of us. Keep some perspective.
I do NOT have a credit card number. About amazon, like you, I wanted to buy from them years ago. On my country they didnt gave you a credit card just like that...

Anyway, not every PoE player can access it, thus this offer is discriminating and unfair.

Not even talking about the fact the rest of us, who are left behind, can buy it later on the store... Meh.

I totally agree it is unfair. I mean, I am from Norway so nothing for me either :) Some people just take it too far and start dismissing the whole game and everyone working on it for one marketing decision.
Still got the "Oh NO" issue. I have Amazon Prime, Credit Card and followed all steps. Cant link Twitch with Amazon =(

Woo! got all this free purple. thanks! :)

It would be fair if they priced the MTX at an amount equal to monthly subscription price of amazon prime. $10-$20.
"
Shuh wrote:
Man... *Quebec residents receive a 13month sub instead of a free trial....

1 free month if you sign up and pay a 12month membership

rather than try 1free month and than decide

fml

o well

After all 50 pages of sad people claiming, do you really believe that GGG cares? I hope that was GGG mistake and they got the point out of whole this one-side-conversation in this topic.
But anyway, too many mistakes in short time, don't you think so, GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info