Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Only an offer for people wasting money for amazon prime; conditions not met here.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Maybe GGG should just make those MTX exclusive. Would you feel better then?

Yes.

I will not have any reasons to complain about that if those MTX will be completely exclusive for 'right' country. Or give me another way to obtain they for free.

Because later those MTX will cost about 100-150 GGGcoins each. That very expensive. Especially for 'free' stuff.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
How do I get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints?

Step 1 Sign up for a free trial of Twitch Prime.
Step 2 Create or log in to your Path of Exile account.
Step 3 Visit this page to link your account to Twitch or update your permissions if you've linked your account in the past.
Step 4 Sign in to your Twitch account on twitch.tv and click the crown in the top right corner then claim the offer.
Step 5 That's it! Fulfilling this process should automatically grant the microtransactions to your account.

Step 1. Done
Step 2. Done
Step 3. Done
Step 4. Stop. "Crown"? Where? What crown?
Spoiler
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Maybe GGG should just make those MTX exclusive. Would you feel better then?

Yes.

I will not have any reasons to complain about that if those MTX will be completely exclusive for 'right' country. Or give me another way to obtain they for free.

Because later those MTX will cost about 100-150 GGGcoins each. That very expensive. Especially for 'free' stuff.

Then don't buy them. It'll be just as if they weren't for sale.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Dick move!!

Twitch Prime isn't even available in New Zealand GGG!

That's just rude!
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Midgaard12 wrote:
This works guys, just got it too and I am from Denmark

Well, I do something wrong. Can anyone get me step-by-step instruction?

Because I like this MTX and don't want to buy 'free' stuff later for very expensive price.

0. Download and use any safe VPN(Anonymizer).
1. Register Amazon account. Press try Amazon Prime.
2. Use any card with atleast $1 on it.
3. Use any US address + phone number. Just google it.
4. Go to "Account" -> "Manage Your Content and Devices" -> "Settings" -> "Country Settings". It's often blank, so click "change" and choose address.
5. Register twitch.tv account (with same email you used on amazon).
6. Link your PoE account to twitch here: pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch.
7. Go to twitch.amazon.com/prime.
8. Press try twitch prime.
9.a. If you got: "Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment." -> Contact Amazon via "Contact us" -> "Prime or something else" -> "2" -> "Twitch Prime" -> "Issues activating Twitch Prime" -> "Chat"
10.b. They'll activate twitch prime manually.
11.b. Enjoy your purple stuff.
10.c. Or they tell you that you living in "wrong" country.
11.c. No purple stuff to you.
9.d. Twitch Prime activate.
10.d. Enjoy your purple stuff.

And don't forget delete your payment method and disable your amazon and twitch prime.

It's very bad that such events are shared by people who can and can not get ... this is not the development of developers. It is not possible for me to get these things from Russia, although it flared up with them, it's too bad
i want this on console x.x
so it's available for "top" contry, but people from shit third world country with lowest world salary can't get it, that's funny:)

at least those mtx don't look amazing
What a Wall Of Pain we have here... I guess I'll just add some to it!

"
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

I can understand why you GGG did it but honestly it's one of the most annoying things I've ever seen here. Trust level decreases.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info