Off Topic as your troll ruler I command you to...

Look at cute baby kitten pics.

Ive never seen so many locked threads in the 5 years I've been here. Behave people lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on May 26, 2017, 2:33:11 PM
There's a fetish where good looking women crush baby kitty's skull with their high heels on video.

#nowholesomethreadallowed
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
LOL
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Yeah, it's pretty bad in here.
Censored.
Solwitch be like:

Spoiler
"
solwitch wrote:

omg pls give warning before posting images of ferocious predators, you did me a heckin scare
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 23, 2017, 3:48:35 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
There's a fetish where good looking women crush baby kitty's skull with their high heels on video.

rip thread
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

rip thread

There was actually an entire youtube channel about that, the girl was killing small animals with her high heels boots. It was eventually removed. But you can still find it on internet.
But was she given the death penalty?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info