[2.6] CI, Incandescent Heart, 74% block/60% spell block, 7k ES, 800k+ DPS, Ele Wander Pathfinder

It's always good to have a Budget/ Starter Section.

Yet i would, at least link your PoeBuilder Setup here so that the people aiming for more can actually see where it will end.

Also Dying Sun costs 4 Ex that's something an average player should be able to get easily.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Yet i would, at least link your PoeBuilder Setup here so that the people aiming for more can actually see where it will end.

Also Dying Sun costs 4 Ex that's something an average player should be able to get easily.

Well I am not using poe builder, I am using Path of Building. It can only be shared to people who have a copy of Path of building so I didn't bother, but here it is: https://pastebin.com/bALM0WfX .

I don't know about 4 ex being easy. I had 4 ex drop the whole league, and probably got another 8 in trading which got spread around multiple characters. This build was also made end league, and most things that would be worth something are not really worth anything now due to gear inflation.
"
Lord_Tao wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Well I am not using poe builder, I am using Path of Building. It can only be shared to people who have a copy of Path of building so I didn't bother, but here it is: https://pastebin.com/bALM0WfX .

I don't know about 4 ex being easy. I had 4 ex drop the whole league, and probably got another 8 in trading which got spread around multiple characters. This build was also made end league, and most things that would be worth something are not really worth anything now due to gear inflation.

Its very easy to farm in legacy, you can farm multiple exalts per day but it just requires some efficiency. I have a dedicated character full decked with MF for that if im missing cash i just farm for one day to have a bank. VFB is probably the best example. You are not tied to items but rather raw currency and map drops which sell always.

Ps. Dying sun costs now around 6ex because exalt price dropped a lot lately tho its rising now. 500c for a flask is a lot to be honest.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jun 1, 2017, 5:50:22 PM
Yeah i ment Path of Building :D

https://pastebin.com/BJq4CJH7

I changed you gem level and quality. added Dying sun and Helmet enchant.
Therefore changed the Gem Setup.
Also set up the Enemy at Level 84 and Ressits Like Shaper.
Which is very Important for correct Acc. Rolls etc.

DPS with Enchant and Gem's and Flask would be 1.575524.3 DPS on Barrage.
I din't changed your Item's which could easily increase the DPS and ES which def. needs to be more.

The Damage is too low for t16+ Content. Simply because your only Defense is Block Chance which can blank. The Low ES pool won't be able to catch the Heavy hit's from Minotaur or the Combo's from Chimera for example.

With good gear 2 mill. DPS is easily to achieve, rather more

Getting High ES will be tough, couple Hundreds can be pulled out of good Rins and Amulet.
I would wear rare gloves with attack speed, kinetic blast is strong enough in a 4l anyway.
also Rare boot's are most likely the way to go, considering the possible 3.0 changes.

To sum things up, the build at it's current state does not have enough dps and def. for t16+

By the Tooltip your build would have with 21.20 gems and 6th link and my experience your build is not comparable with mathil's setup.

Don't get me wrong, i don't wanna pull your Build down.
What i really try to achieve is setting things clear and true to help you and others.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jun 2, 2017, 2:07:07 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Yeah i ment Path of Building :D

https://pastebin.com/BJq4CJH7

I changed you gem level and quality. added Dying sun and Helmet enchant.
Therefore changed the Gem Setup.
Also set up the Enemy at Level 84 and Ressits Like Shaper.
Which is very Important for correct Acc. Rolls etc.

DPS with Enchant and Gem's and Flask would be 1.575524.3 DPS on Barrage.
I din't changed your Item's which could easily increase the DPS and ES which def. needs to be more.

The Damage is too low for t16+ Content. Simply because your only Defense is Block Chance which can blank. The Low ES pool won't be able to catch the Heavy hit's from Minotaur or the Combo's from Chimera for example.

With good gear 2 mill. DPS is easily to achieve, rather more

Getting High ES will be tough, couple Hundreds can be pulled out of good Rins and Amulet.
I would wear rare gloves with attack speed, kinetic blast is strong enough in a 4l anyway.
also Rare boot's are most likely the way to go, considering the possible 3.0 changes.

To sum things up, the build at it's current state does not have enough dps and def. for t16+

By the Tooltip your build would have with 21.20 gems and 6th link and my experience your build is not comparable with mathil's setup.

Don't get me wrong, i don't wanna pull your Build down.
What i really try to achieve is setting things clear and true to help you and others.

Thanks for that! :) Interesting you say the life pool is not enough. That is very informative, since life builds can't really do 7k life without going specific items. It is a shame GGG has no clue on the underlying problem with why people are going ES. Your recommendation to go rare gloves for the extra ES is pretty telling for this as well. 7k es with lots of mitigation still doesn't cut it.

Anyway the build was intended as a benchmark for lower ES pool and an 'ethical' build using items and skills as GGG intended. Well I intend to do this build in 3.0 after the beta, so we shall see if GGG figures things out, or misses the mark. Honestly though it is the last kick at the cat after GGG fumbling the ball since Act 4. I would have been long gone if 3.0 wasn't coming out with a large overhaul to the content.
so did anyone has tried this build? specially now with not having insta leech on ES? can it still stand against endgame bosses?
Enjoy each day as it's your last.
"
amols wrote:
so did anyone has tried this build? specially now with not having insta leech on ES? can it still stand against endgame bosses?

I took a brief look at this character in standard. It seems leech is a big problem with ES. Path of Building says max leech per second is 1000 with 5400 ES. The ES pool is low, but mainly this game is based on leech as any character will take several times their life pool in damage at any given time.

People going ES was a symptom of the life nerf and end game damage creep needing a pool of 4-5k against one shots (requiring life on every item and MOST builds going Scion life wheel). People going Vaal pack was a symptom of the leech nerf being too heavy handed with the max leech rate. The ES triple/quadruple/quintuple nerfs are compounded with GGG's blunders nerfing life and leech, making ES probably unplayable.

I will try the build properly though and write back here. Luckily there are some pros for this build going into 3.0. Incandescent heart didn't get its ES nerfed as far as I can tell, so is a much more compelling base for an ES build at 60% of the ES of a top regalia, rather than about 35% before the nerf. There are also new gems like attack damage on full life, and some other goodies.
Last edited by Lord_Tao on Aug 12, 2017, 5:16:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info