Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Slam or pass?

Sry for that dumb tittle

As I said on another post (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1901292) I managed to craft this item and it has a precious prefix slot for an exalt slam.

But I have 2 questions:
Does an exalt slam really worth it (at least before 3.0 comes out) or I should sell it like this?
Once I fill that prefix slot (with a failed roll) I will not be able to craft "55-68% increased ES" anymore?

Last edited by FranGT on May 22, 2017, 2:34:37 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 5:20:09 PM
remove mastercraft and slam it
I would slam it, who knows if it will sell before 3.0 and if you get a 420+ hubris, it will sell for a lot more.
Once you slammed a prefix, you will not be able to recraft %ES, that is correct, prefixes are life, mana or thorns (reflect xyz dmg to attackers).
In this case, craft a res or something you do not want, slam and hope that the prefix rolls first. If not, exalt again.
I must say I'm a bit scared. I know I can get an awesome hubris if I manage to get a T1-2 increased ES but if I can't craft increased ES once I fail roll the prefix I will downgrade it to around 280 ES :S
Last edited by FranGT on May 22, 2017, 3:06:19 PM
SLAM
post result
Knowing that once I fail I cannot get back the 400 ES, my final decision is to pass. I have no balls at all.
Thanks for answering my doubts, it really helped me :)
Slam
I dont see any any key!
Sell to gambling addicts. Buy what you want.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 22, 2017, 5:21:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info