Your ES is probably gonna end up at 100

If it wasn't for Bhavv GGG's god complex would be out of control.
"
pichapie wrote:
be meta

complain game too easy

meta gets nerfed

go on a rampage

refuse to be/play anything else

still won't quit game regardless

QQ-ing in hopes GGG would listen

I dont play meta and have never stated that this game is easy.

I am on a rampage because an already hard game and hard to play builds are getting nerfed for no valid reason.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
DasName wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
You think youre all safe with your 1000 ES Vaal Regalias, and 600 ES Hubris Circlets and Titanium Shields, but technically GGG can make whatever nerfs and changes to their game as they so please.

If they so decide to reduce everything about ES to 1% of its current functionality, you will all have approximately 100 ES instead of your previous 10,000 ES.

Oh noes!

So what?

Smart people will adept. Intelligence is a fine thing to have.

Lol, intelligence will be the worst thing to have after these ES nerfs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Ohhh, bhavv...

If only.

Mispronuncing / misusing my name in that context is highly offensive and racist, unless I am also allowed to call you ching chong.

- PoE TOS.
This guy is entertaining all of us man. Even better than me!
Come on, this is the best you can do? Troll quality went down so much.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Come on, this is the best you can do? Troll quality went down so much.

Sorry, I thought thought this was a valid point to make, that GGG can literally do whatever they want with their game.

- PoE TOS.
Omg GGG is celebrating the nerf of ES with pizza session.
GGG staff confirmed that the 1% ES is coming, I think that's well known. However what hasn't been revealed yet it that they are for sure forcing everyone to have chaos innoculation. This is guaranteed, confirmed by chris himself in the upcoming manifesto.
"
odizzidoq wrote:
GGG staff confirmed that the 1% ES is coming, I think that's well known. However what hasn't been revealed yet it that they are for sure forcing everyone to have chaos innoculation. This is guaranteed, confirmed by chris himself in the upcoming manifesto.

Not entirely true.

They are keeping life, but for every point of life you have you will take 1% more damage, thus CI becomes mandatory.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info