I posted if you ran maps I would kick you if you're life build... TY GGG for proving my point.

If you were a hardcore... I digress that's besides the point. If you didn't run ES you were unfortunately titled a few things.

1. Poor
2. Newb

... Some other name calling. This was the norm... ES ruled. It was a huge argument on the forums but to those that said life was good for end maps... LOL. Three words or you...

IN

YOUR

FACE.

Anyway happy hunting.... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on May 23, 2017, 1:36:42 PM
Only noobs need ES.

3K life does shaper fine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAcDdlje-S8
Git R Dun!
Doesn't prove anything please show video of life build in higher end maps please... They don't exist lol. Sigh you just told the internet you're not good at this game.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
17 is highest doh
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
17 is highest doh

I'm a troll buddy but I know my shit...

He died how many times in that video? That video edited how many times... Please find a better example. Lol

LOL USING TOTEMS GTFO LOL

Last edited by solwitch on May 21, 2017, 10:33:42 PM
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
17 is highest doh

He does have a point tho. Those builds are crafted to do one thing only. And they get fine-tuned to do just that and nothing else. 3k Life can do Shaper because Shaper is easy to read and his phases can be trivialized with enough damage. Given enough practice, anyone can do it. These guys you see doing that farm Shaper 24/7 (assumption, but I doubt I'm wrong) and such a build will "fail" in normal maps.

I still have yet to beat Shaper, but he's not that hard once you get the rythm down. It's just hard to get used to him when he's gated behind RNG (just like any map). I only got to fight him like 4-5 times, first 2 tries being several months ago and the latest were tests, trying to get used to the fight. With each try, he gets easier. Problem is, as I have said, RNG.

Naw I beat everything with life last 3 patch. Try this Use the aim mod version with magic gears LOL you will rape everything with ~6K life and blue gears
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1682703/page/11

I also play ES OFC but life is fine always been fine. People just want it a little easier. Normal. Path of least resistance. Life is more precarious no doubt than ES hence the nerfs.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 21, 2017, 11:02:32 PM
So you're a noob if you play life...

...and you're a noob if you play ES VP.

This forum needs to make up it's mind ffs.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Naw I beat everything with life last 3 patch. Try this Use the aim mod version with magic gears LOL you will rape everything with ~6K life and blue gears
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1682703/page/11

And how fast do you kill Shaper compared to them? How many Shaper kills do you do per day?

Not sure if you understand what my point is.

I did about 12...theres videos in there 5-6min. I'm not a farmer bro. I try and never repeat any map per toon. (you can reach 93 never repeating a map) Only reason I did that many was I neeeded 40/40 gaurdains for my wings and had sets.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 21, 2017, 11:26:00 PM
I can't this is too easy... Goodnight everyone <3

Spoiler
LOL DOESNT FARM LOL FML

Life can most likely do all maps... i mean i havnt been able to do some myself as life but im sure there are some builds that can do the ones i cant

Legacy league i did a guardian i could not do last league with my max block build
Im also still not sure how i even did this guardian with my build but i did somehow

Yet i cant do that guardian i could do with my max block build on legacy

I can do most maps i try with little deaths so im not sure if that viable or not since it would be SC only (but i dont play hc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info