Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

DONE! ES changes meme... (turn closedcaptions on)

Overused meme. I'm surprised you didn't throw the hitler meme in there along with the laughing man one.

-_-
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 19, 2017, 4:06:15 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Overused meme. I'm surprised you didn't throw the hitler meme in there along with the laughing man one.

-_-

I don't support extremes but the thing is that I only knew the original meme and then saw these, makes me laugh every time... just could not resist.

I could do from movies etc... but not extreme people in any means.
No Problem,
Exile
lol at closed captions being subs. burn the subs into the video bro.
the funniest one (or maybe not :D) for me remains this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEbBJpQ5H18
Haha does anyone know the full story why this guys was really laughing so hard? Habla Espanol anyone?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Haha does anyone know the full story why this guys was really laughing so hard? Habla Espanol anyone?

The original reason was because GTX 970 was 3.5 Gb instead of 4 Gb, or something.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
If I remember well, the original story is that the laughing guy worked at a restaurant as a dish washer and his boss wanted him to work on a huge load of dishes overnight or something.
So to ease his work he put the plates on the beach so the waves would wash them for him. the next morning he goes to the beach to collect the clean plates but they're all gone, taken by the ocean or someone who got there first.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
Marlexyz wrote:
If I remember well, the original story is that the laughing guy worked at a restaurant as a dish washer and his boss wanted him to work on a huge load of dishes overnight or something.
So to ease his work he put the plates on the beach so the waves would wash them for him. the next morning he goes to the beach to collect the clean plates but they're all gone, taken by the ocean or someone who got there first.

Correct...
And it's my first meme, I don't even know how to burn in the subs...
No Problem,
Exile
"
kektup wrote:
lol at closed captions being subs. burn the subs into the video bro.

You could hint me into a direction you know...
No Problem,
Exile
Ok edited the title to turn cc on...
I would do that automatically if I see no text...
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info